Spiderman 3 (2007)

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Go here

Seems Mr. Peter Parker has lost some muscle mass since that first one.

Though working on Seabiscuit didnt help any either.

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
Originally Posted by Sleezy
More Spider-Man 3 pictures (plus one crash stunt video) leaked:

Click!
they shut it down

I can see them, next year seems so far away

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by jrs
Wasn't that big of a deal anyways
I hadn't yet seen pics of Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy or Topher Grace as Eddie Brock, so they were a big deal to me. And as far as I could tell, they hadn't been posted here yet.

Anyway, some more (if you haven't seen them already):

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=11541

Someone needs their fill.
I love Gwen Stacy.

Damn that's sweet. I see, Venom, Goblin and Sanman are all in this one. Nice. His venom costume should be all black though.

Originally Posted by Escape
Damn that's sweet. I see, Venom, Goblin and Sanman are all in this one. Nice. His venom costume should be all black though.
Oh yeah, i'm hoping this will outdo all the previous ones. Since they've had more time to prepare rather than just go straight into it like they did with the second.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
That teaser is nice, but it's very disappointing to know it is so far away. I hate when I see something like that so early and have to wait forever to see the whole thing. It does look really nice though!!!

The teaser is freakin' sweet. Though Venom is NOT in it, I don't know what you're talkin about. Anyhoo, I am dying to see it in front of Superman Returns tonight which would look 110% more awesome!

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by jrs
The teaser is freakin' sweet. Though Venom is NOT in it, I don't know what you're talkin about.
I think he was talking about Topher Grace.

Here's an interesing thought... at one point, you see a pumpkin bomb explode in Harry Osbourne's face. What's up with that? Is it being thrown at him? If so, by who? If not, then.... what the...?!

You can also find a decent still of the Goblin. The new suit is a little perplexing. It looks like armor pieces and straps over Dockers and a t-shirt. And the glider is different - smaller and sleeker.

The Sandman looks great. Gwen Stacy looks great. The black Spidey suit looks great. I'm good.

Originally Posted by Blister
Oh yeah, i'm hoping this will outdo all the previous ones. Since they've had more time to prepare rather than just go straight into it like they did with the second.
They second was 3 years after the first and this is another 3 after the second so arent they both of equal time preparing?

Originally Posted by jrs
Though Venom is NOT in it, I don't know what you're talkin about. Anyhoo, I am dying to see it in front of Superman Returns tonight which would look 110% more awesome!
Ahh the trailer is hitched to the Superman movie I see. Nice.
And yeah, your right not venom per say but more of a prelude to the full developed character of venom since that costume is the first step and topher Grace must aquire it eventually.Though he is not my best choice of Eddie Brock either. He's just a tiny runt.

Originally Posted by voneil7
That teaser is nice, but it's very disappointing to know it is so far away. I hate when I see something like that so early and have to wait forever to see the whole thing. It does look really nice though!!!
I honestly dont mind that at all. I will love a year of hype even if it never lives up to expectations. Shhhhhhh, dont ask me why, I just do.

Lord of the Idiots!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...n_3/large.html

Cant beleive it. Guess know the fourth villian now.
It seems so early for such a long teaser? Im thinking this one wasn't fan made.

They second was 3 years after the first and this is another 3 after the second so arent they both of equal time preparing?
Wasn't the second only 2 years after the first? If that.

Lost in never never land
It was just a little bit over two years. The first one was in May of 2002, and the second was in June of 2004.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity