7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vo. 2 (2004)
85 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Movie Forums Member
Pulp Fiction is definitely Tarantino at his peak directing and he has the best acting in this film with exception to maybe Resovoir Dogs. True Romance is his best written movie ever IMO with a possible second of Kill Bill Vol. 2. Any thoughts?

Here to support the villians.......
Reservoir dogs is my fav Tarantino film, Pulp Fiction is a close second. I have yet to see all the way through Jackie Brown, Kill Bill Vol 1 was great the second wasn't quite so good, I was slightly let down by the end.

True; I'm not closing this thread, mind you, as I normally would with a duplicate. Just pointing it out in case anyone wants to see what's been said there. And also because I'm guessing dolar probably didn't search in the first place. For shaaaaaame!

Arresting your development
I keep thinking that Kill Bill 1 & 2, as one long movie with two parts... but that's just me.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I keep thinking that Kill Bill 1 & 2, as one long movie with two parts... but that's just me.
I do the same. And I think they're equally good, but different, so even comparing them to each other is difficult, if there's even a point.

I've never seen Kill Bill 1 or 2... even though I have the DVD's…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I go with Reservoir Dogs (the first one I saw) with Pulp Fiction at a close second. RD is just so artfully made and yet has no frills what-so-ever.

Movie Forums Member
Actually, I did see the old thread, but I wanted to include Tarantino's writing credits. If thats ok with you, I wasn't really sure on the rules of that sort of thing being that I cannot edit the other thread.

Originally Posted by dolarhydecb
Actually, I did see the old thread, but I wanted to include Tarantino's writing credits. If thats ok with you, I wasn't really sure on the rules of that sort of thing being that I cannot edit the other thread.
That's fantastic! Can you edit this one? Add a Kill Bill 1 & 2 option in the poll so that I can vote and not lose any sleep over it. I hate tossing and turning.

Movie Forums Member
That's fantastic! Can you edit this one? Add a Kill Bill 1 & 2 option in the poll so that I can vote and not lose any sleep over it. I hate tossing and turning.
Actually, the poll list limits me to only 10 titles and I feel that they are seperate movies. If more people want me to combine them I will and then I can add another movie, like Killing Zoe or possibly Sin City. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by dolarhydecb
Actually, the poll list limits me to only 10 titles and I feel that they are seperate movies. If more people want me to combine them I will and then I can add another movie, like Killing Zoe or possibly Sin City. Anyone else?
You're too kind.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I paid him off to leave it as is.
I like the thought of you tossing and turning over this.
For the moment I feel like a puppet!

Movie Forums Member
For the moment I feel like a puppet!
Surprisingly I can't change the poll anyways, so it is the way it is.

Im surprised that more people voted for kill bill 2 then 1.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Why do they keep including My Best Friend's Birthday?

Right now, I feel that Kill Bill: Volume 1 is probably my favorite... so I voted for it. I love Volume 2 as well... but the first one does something more to me.