What Ticks You Off?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
No, but I could use some good food. I'm hungry.

Arresting your development
Sorry...I'm not Chef Boy R D.

You should go bite and chew on the wood work.

Originally Posted by OG-
Well I know Best Buy lets you return things for store credit without reciept for about a month after Christmas, so maybe I'll just take them back there if Circuit City won't let me.

What ticks me off, right now? Kids on irc who think they know more about movies than I do because they say they're downloading a "14 disc DVD boxset" of Friday the 13th and when I tell them what they're downloading is a bunch of lies because no such thing exists, they try to pretend like I'm some kind of idiot who doesn't know what I'm talking about. And then when I consistently and repeatedly point out how stupid they are their only response is "who cares". I care, because I'm right and you're wrong, moron.

Peter, 1 : Kids on irc, -10
I'm downloading the same thing right now, so now who's the big dumby?

Answer: YOU

edit: ...nevermind
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Don't loose heart there are a lot of nice poeople out there
there are some nice people out there, sure, some persons, but people in general just suck

What ticks me off are people who know ABSOLUTELY nothing about a certain topic (mental illness/disorders) and start making snide remarks, calling a person with MPD(Multiple Personalities), which btw has been changed to DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) "insane" or "crazy". I am sorry if you are actually stupid and don't understand the difference between a mental illness and a mental disorder, or live such a sheltered life and don't know how to read a medical book or a book on mental illness or if they do they read a book from 1990 or prior (try an updated, to this decade book). But putting ignorance on yourself out of choice, then making such redundant statements on a topic you know nothing about is pathetic and if anyone believes what you say about this topic, they are just as pathetic and ignorant.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by gummo
What ticks me off are people who know ABSOLUTELY nothing about a certain topic (mental illness/disorders) and start making snide remarks, calling a person with MPD(Multiple Personalities), which btw has been changed to DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) "insane" or "crazy". I am sorry if you are actually stupid and don't understand the difference between a mental illness and a mental disorder, or live such a sheltered life and don't know how to read a medical book or a book on mental illness or if they do they read a book from 1990 or prior (try an updated, to this decade book). But putting ignorance on yourself out of choice, then making such redundant statements on a topic you know nothing about is pathetic and if anyone believes what you say about this topic, they are just as pathetic and ignorant.
Yeah! Suckas!

Ok...gummo, now calm down and tell Mr. Last what happened.

Who did it?

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Ok...gummo, now calm down and tell Mr. Last what happened. Who did it?
yeah! so Mr. Last'll kick 'em in the ass!!

Originally Posted by gummo
What ticks me off are people who know ABSOLUTELY nothing about a certain topic (mental illness/disorders) and start making snide remarks.
You go girl, I second that