Looking for two movies

Tools    

okay so I'm looking for two movies I only remember these scenes. And I'm not trying to be nasty these are the parts I remember seeing.

1. Is a somewhat bigger woman and her friend or student idk. But they are at his house or her house. And she gets up and starts stripping and than they have sex. The part I remember in the movie is the guy saying to her these words not in order. Why do I feel like saying I love you. The lady saying I can't remember the last time It felt that good. And the guy saying yesterday he was working on some sketches and the lady saying you are a great guy and there are so many ways to get help.

Than the guys friend comes in and and says hey Fred. And than says to the lady why don't you go make us some pancakes or something.

It was from a movie I'm pretty sure or tv show anyone know?

2. Is these two boys who are dressed up as girls I think they are in a college dorm room and there friend or teacher comes in after a workout I think and stats stripping.

Any guess? Thanks

Thank you the second one was correct with Betsy Russell. As for the first one pooty tang is not the movie.

Also just a follow up question I saw a movie in the early 2000s and it all I remember is a guy who I think broke into a woman's house and put her in a toilet and her husband had to pull her out. That the scene i remember anyone know the movie or tv show?