Movie Tab

Tools    

Whad'you know?
Just one question:

WARNING: "SE7EN" spoilers below
With the lust crime, what exactly was that device used? It looked like a blade, that was attached to the leg by a leather strap. So, did the guy basically 'hack up' (for lack of a better word, or two) the prostitute, while having sex with her?

WARNING: "Se7en" spoilers below
I'm virtually positive the device was to be worn in such a way so that the knife was essentially in place of the male organ. And yes, I typed that while cringing.

Whad'you know?
That's what I thought, but in the polaroid it appeared to be attached to a leg.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Gigolo Joe
That's what I thought, but in the polaroid it appeared to be attached to a leg.
I'm sure what gave it that look was the position that it was in. It was in an arched back position so it was really hard to tell where it was at, but I'm sure if you saw the "object" you would automatically go "oh", and "eww" at the same time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
That movie rocked...Thats why I own it. Morgan Freeman gotta love that guy. He's like King Midas of the movies. Anything he touches turns to gold.

crazed out movie freak
ewww agreed. and I am usually a big Christian Slater fan

Originally posted by Yoda
'Cept for Hard Rain.
I don't think God himself could've saved that natural disaster

Originally posted by Raziel1
I am usually a big Christian Slater fan
That explains it.

crazed out movie freak
potato brain always talkin crap

I found Chain Reaction to be a much bigger disappointment than Hard Rain, but both are crummy movies. While Kiss the Girls was just routine and ultimately forgettable, Along Came a Spider is downright bad. And then there's Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (*PUKE*).

Hardly the best batting average in Hollywood, but very, very far from the worst.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I seriously dug the first half of Along Came a Spider, but the whole flick went to hell in the end. Too much luck involved for Freeman's character, and a few too many twists...flicks like that are supposed to be reasonably realistic.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Along Came a Spider is downright bad.
I can think of a harsher word. I had just finished the book before it came out...I couldn't believe how much they toyed with the original story; worthless movie.

crazed out movie freak
I enjoyed it. It's been awhile though. Can't really remember the ending though.

Now With Moveable Parts

crazed out movie freak
Now you getting started. OK the gloves are comin off!!!

Now you getting started. OK the gloves are comin off!!!
Why were the gloves on in the first place? Nasty rash?

crazed out movie freak
I guess. You gys are hurtin my feelings.

Can't we all just get along?

I guess. You gys are hurtin my feelings.
You're just not used to our sense of humor. Once you catch on, it'll take more than mindless banter to hurt your feelings.

crazed out movie freak
Notice the laughing faces goofball....