MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Wow, shocked by the Lucroy thing. Nobody seemed to consider he'd opt to do that, given his stated desire to play for a contender.

Dude must really hate Cleveland.

EDIT: apparently it was this:

Lucroy, who had the Indians on his non-trade list, vetoed the trade Sunday morning when the Indians would not only provide financial incentives for him to accept the deal, but also would not guarantee that he would be their everyday catcher in 2017, a person with direct knowledge of the trade told USA TODAY Sports. The person spoke only on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the talks.

Kevin Pillar, Joc Pederson, and Neil Walker....lets see if they turned the corner.
Same with Snell & Smyly. Past couple games theyve been rock solid. If Rauld had responded to my trade offer of Duffy for Odorizzi, Id have the entire Rays starting rotation again.

Trade Deadline 4pm EST today. Wonder if theres gonna be any last minute moves. Theres been tons of talks about Pearce, and all the Rays pitchers.

Kevin Pillar, Joc Pederson, and Neil Walker....lets see if they turned the corner.
Kevin Pillar is probably the least likely to do so given that the Jays got Upton. If he can't start hitting soon, my sense is that Upton's going to get most of his AB's at Pillar's expense.

It looks like Jay Bruce is about to be traded to the Mets; it seems very likely that Rich Hill is going to be moved; and I feel pretty confident that Lucroy is going to go somewhere.

Rich Hill and Josh Reddick are going to the Dodgers

Mets are getting Jay Bruce

A system of cells interlinked

Beltran's going to the Rangers; Yankees get another B+ prospect. The Yankees' farm system is GOOD now.

All kinds of things just happened in the last 30 minutes:
-Lucroy/Jeffress going to Texas
-Twins trade for Hector Santiago for some reason
-Steve Pearce to the O's
-Pirates get Ivan Nova
-Matt Moore to the Giants (and not the Pirates, phew)
-Pirates trade Jon Niese for Antonio Bastardo in what I'd like to consider the "Most Tongo Transaction" of the day

Danny Duffys 7 innings into a no hitter @ Tampa Bay 14 Ks already too, nice sendoff present as he becomes Tims tomorrow.

Grabbed one of the "hot top prospects" being called up. With Aledmys Diaz breaking his hand , thanks for the 4 days of production btw, I needed a shortstop. So I got Milwaukees Orlando Arcia. Hope he does well!

David Price, man. No rhyme or reason to it. K rate is up, walk rate is down, peripherals are better than last season. But he's getting BABIP'd and HR/FB rated to death. Bizarre.

Todays the 23rd Anniversary of the great Nolan Rya/Robin Ventura White Sox/Rangers shrum!

Bo Jackson makes an appearance