THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Glad it's all OK, EF.

For anyone else who feels as if they're running out of horror for the month, here's a few slightly off the beaten track which you may've forgotten/not know.

Xtro, The Witchfinder General, Blood On Satan's Claws, Daughters Of Darkness, Frankenhooker, Hardware, The Stepfather (1987), Dust Devil, Don't Open Till Christmas, The Living Dead At The Manchester Morgue, Needful Things, The Entity, Happy Birthday To Me, The Addiction, Nadja, Urban Legend, Gothic, Stage Fright, Blood Feast, Two Thousand Maniacs

Even though I don't really think of it as a horror film, as GS hadn't heard of it, do yourself a favour and watch The Monster Squad.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Dear MOFO friends. I had an emergency last Thursday night and had to go to the hospital, but things are okay now. But for four days I had no movies to watch and was going through severe withdrawal pains. My movie 'jones'.
Trying to access the forum from my cell phone was way to difficult so I was feeling pretty isolated, but I'm back this morning and have some catching up to do. Reviews of Clair's Knee and It's Such A Beautiful Day forthcoming.

I'm glad to hear that you're out of the hospital. I hope it wasn't too serious, and that you're feeling better now. Hopefully the worst thing that came out of your hospital stay was just a few days of missing movies and MoFo.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone. I do feel a lot more healthy. To pick my spirits up for Halloween I just might start a marathon of Universal's Monster films. The best Halloween story I know about a horror flick is when The Night of The Living Dead was first released back in 1968. I was in the Army at the time and stationed at FT. Bliss Texas. A friend paid me $20.00 to take his guard duty at an ammo dump out in the middle of the desert at night after he had seen it because he was so scared. It was solitary and lonely but no Zombies.

Let the night air cool you off
I saw a couple in a verbal altercation today, it wasn't violent or anything, but they were calling each other some terrible stuff. The guy called the woman something that rhymes with "rodslamned ducking runt" and she told him she wanted him to die, he responded with "I hope I die too!" It was really weird.

I saw a couple in a verbal altercation today, it wasn't violent or anything, but they were calling each other some terrible stuff. The guy called the woman something that rhymes with "rodslamned ducking runt" and she told him she wanted him to die, he responded with "I hope I die too!" It was really weird.
I called on a Low Battery signal today and I swear when I was doing the script for placing it on a "No Call" Status.. the guy told me to "go kill yourself"... I hate my job....

I called on a Low Battery signal today and I swear when I was doing the script for placing it on a "No Call" Status.. the guy told me to "go kill yourself"... I hate my job....
The hell? Why'd he do that?

The hell? Why'd he do that?
Because most of the people we call are ********..... I get cussed out and such.. Rarely we get a few nice sweet people... but thats few and far between.

Its not their property that we are calling about.. they dont own it.. they are just on the call list... they dont care if their employer's buildings get burglarized or burn down...