Favorite Decade of Movies

Tools    

I'd say the 70s-80s. Can't beat Jaws and the original Star Wars trilogy IMO.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Mid 80's to late 90's for me due to all the great animated movies that came out then. 1989 saw Disney finally snap out of the post Walt doldrums with The Little Mermaid and two years later my top favorite movie Beauty and the Beast was released. In '96-97 the extremely underrated Hunchback of Notre Dame and Hercules were released as well as Anastasia which is surprisingly good for a non Disney animated musical. And, of course there's all the great Miyazaki movies that came out then like Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, and Castle in the Sky.

though not the best movie decade, 2000 - 2010 has been my favorite.
there will be blood, the departed, the Incredibles, kiss kiss bang bang, inside man, gran torino, hurt locker, infernal affairs, the aviator, snatch, 3:10 to yuma, bourne ultimatum, a history of violence, american psycho, mystic river, 25th hour, assassination by jesse james by the coward robert ford, just to name some favourites. 90's would come at a very close 2nd, then 70s.

Favorite Decade of Movies I prefer is the 90's. During this era of time there were a lot of significant movies made which are still watched and liked by the people.

I am torn between the 80's and the 90's