The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here afew pics from Halloween

Me and the kids in a party.

Me with my homemade outfit, my little sister and her bf.

Me and my little sister.

Me and some guy I met in a waiting room...

Me looking good in shades

This is me not long after I set my self on fire with those damn candles behind me, I felt this heat on my ear and then the hair went up I just seem to bring devestation everywhere I go.

Still have one more sitting to go. Some browns will be added to the tree branches and a little background work and it will be done.

me too! that's the scariest costume I've seen for ages. Imagine him knocking on your front door....
I think he's supposed to be a Hipster Phantom.
n3wt, any explanation?

---

Fiscal, have you shared any pics above? I am guessing your image host is blocked in my office, so will reply when I get home.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think he's supposed to be a Hipster Phantom.
n3wt, any explanation?
If your asking about the guy in blue it is some sort of morph suit I havent really got a clue He was able to see through it and drink through it. Odd...

Getting ready for my audition with the Scorpions!

Lord that looks like me way back when. (last week) .... but I have darker hair and ditched the mullet about 2 decades ago, but hey - you also remind me of an old GF. She became successful so well NM.