name that movie.

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
this is how it works. i tell you a qoute, you say the movie and then you give a qoute and then so forth and so on until its all over with and everyone has come out a winner.

we're gonna start easy.
"there were two mice that had fallen into a bowl of cream cheese. one mice gave up and fell in and drowned. the other mouse had sumthin in him and he just kept on churning until he had made butter. on this day i am that second mouse."

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Catch me if you can. great flick.

here is a great line from a classic: "Now, I don't have to tell you good folks, what has been happening here in our beloved little town: sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped."

May The Forks be With Us
iono that sounds like on of those really old movies about in the 1800's. sounds boring. but my guess would be pleasantville cuz when they introduced color to the whole place bad things started to happen but i am probably wrong

its about the old west, made in 1974 and is a comedy. here is another quote from it.

"Well, don't just sit there, looking stupid, grasping your hands in pain. How about a little applause for the Waco Kid."

May The Forks be With Us
ok sounds good. i think that i have seen it. now we got a tough one for ya:
-"Why did Milo cross the road? Because his d*** was stuck in the chickens mouth!!!"

May The Forks be With Us
hey other people can get in on this too. it doenst have to be this guy. come one come all to the festival of all!!!

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
ok sounds good. i think that i have seen it.
Yeah. Is this supposed to only be movies HellboyUnleashed recognizes?

Anyway, I thought somebody couldn't post a new one until the previous quote had been answered correctly? So much for rules, I reckon.

And how the fu*k can you not have seen Blazing Saddles?!?

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
now we got a tough one for ya:
-"Why did Milo cross the road? Because his d*** was stuck in the chickens mouth!!!"
That's The Last Boy Scout.

NEXT...
"You'll end up in a psycho ward. I don't think they've ever had a patient who fell in love with a corpse."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Laura

Oh boy, another quote thread. Howsuboot this one:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be love loved in return."
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be love loved in return."
I know! That's from Nat King Cole's hit song from 1948 called "Nature Boy"!

Oh, yeah. And then they slotted it into that glittering piece of ***** known as Moulin Rouge!.

"That's you all over, Tom: a lie and no heart."

Miller's Crossing

...and you better watch out what you call a "...glittering piece of *****..." or else I may mope and pout the next time we check out a screener. You know how much I love that sweet, yet sappy, silly movie...known as the Moulin Rouge!

Next up:

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"

BTW: I love Cole's music.

Barton Fink (d. Joel Coen, 1991)

"To me, jazz is just noise. Insolent noise."

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
"To me, jazz is just noise. Insolent noise."
That's from one of your top ten.

Next Up:

"If the rock you stay on starts to roll, jump clean. Or you'll go with it and be squashed. Only a fool stays aboard."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
"If the rock you stay on starts to roll, jump clean. Or you'll go with it and be squashed. Only a fool stays aboard."
Kurosawa's RAN (1985).

"You two can quit being noble anytime you like, you know. Because a man can only die once, and Mundson comitted suicide three months ago. Besides, didn't you ever hear of a thing called justifiable homicide?"

I'm going to go with Holden's.

Gilda (d. Charles Vidor, 1946)

"There are more police on the street tonight than whores."

EDIT: Ugh! I hate when threads get messy like this! We post too much, too quickly!

I don't know linepalsy's.

I guess the onlysolution to thias proebme is to type fasthere and make more typos in the process.

Silver Bullet's was M.

Mine was The Fountainhead (1949), an excellent little gem written by Ayn Rand and chock full of awesome diatribes against collectivism and conformity.

My next one should be a little easier..

"And when I was ten years old, I was rich, I was an aristocrat. Riding around in taxis, surrounded by comfort, and all I thought about was art and music. Now, I'm 36, and all I think about is money."

Originally Posted by linespalsy
"And when I was ten years old, I was rich, I was an aristocrat. Riding around in taxis, surrounded by comfort, and all I thought about was art and music. Now, I'm 36, and all I think about is money."

My Dinner with Andre 1981 directed by Louis Malle.

here is another one for ya,

"Why if I had half a chance, I could make an entire movie using this stock footage. The story opens on these mysterious explosions. Nobody knows what's causing them, but it's upsetting all the buffalo. So, the military are called in to solve the mystery."

Originally Posted by mrD3V10US
"Why if I had half a chance, I could make an entire movie using this stock footage. The story opens on these mysterious explosions. Nobody knows what's causing them, but it's upsetting all the buffalo. So, the military are called in to solve the mystery."
Ed Wood (Tim Burton)

"Honey, the chances of another plane hitting this house are astronomical. See, it's been pre-disastered. We're gonna be safe here."

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Ed Wood (Tim Burton)

"Honey, the chances of another plane hitting this house are astronomical. See, it's been pre-disastered. We're gonna be safe here."

The World According To Garp (George Roy Hill)

I love that movie, Robin Williams is awesome. Really sad though.. here is a good one for you:

"Butter first, then honey Kazan"