Post Apocalyptic Survival

Tools    

I don't know what sounds more frightening. The post apocalyptic monsters the human race becomes or the post apocalyptic "perfect" communities that what's left of humankind create. I would just keep on the move.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Yeah, just kinda do like in the movie (and book) The Road, except I just wouldn't do it quite so boring. I think that it would be the post apocalyptic "perfect" commumities that I would want to stay the furthest from, in the movies it's always some people with very odd takes on religion.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd take a cue from the Fallout series and preserve as much innocuous pre-1960 easy-listening doo-wop as possible.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Wouldn't it be a really good idea to get CB radio's, forget cell phones, CB's will be the only thing to possibly contact anyone. Gotta love old school tech.

I'm with HK on this one. Especially if the apocalypse was nuclear. I'd rather just get vaped in the big one. Failing that I'd have to find a way to kidnap Ray Mears.

Nah, I'll be racing around in my dune buggy w/mounted machine gun looking all badass
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

This begs the question as to which types of apocalypse are preferred over others. For example, comparing a zombie apocalypse against a nuclear apocalypse.

Of course, I would have to have a Subway right next to the Thunderdome.

I'm sure I could enforce some muscular guys to run it for me.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This begs the question as to which types of apocalypse are preferred over others. For example, comparing a zombie apocalypse against a nuclear apocalypse.
It would have to be a zombie apocalypse , nowadays if there ever was a nuclear war of some kind there would be no survivors, and even if you did the fallout would be so bad you'd be dead in no time.

In space no one can hear you meow
The only things I`d need would be a projector, a 20ft screen, a generator and a stack of movies (not Woodstock, though).

The zombies/mutants/biker raiding parties would be welcome to come round. Admission is 1 tin of peaches, and no eating the audience.

Semper Fooey

Very easy.
You need a zombie-free mansion,
and then wear zombie makeup.

But don't ever try to scare your visitors, esp if he/she is armed with a shotgun,
or you'll end up like this

Spoiler alert?

EDIT: Well, that's better - I guess the whole Bill Murray reveal from that particular film isn't really a big surprise anymore?

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Most zombie apocalypse-es seem to start in America or the UK. I like to think we'd be okay in Australia, just protect our shores and all that.

But should it occur.. as I live near the ocean, I would steal the first boat I could find, and live on that, only coming to land to stock up on supplies.

Alternatively I'd grab a trusty cricket bat and go bush. I imagine it would be something like Shaun of the Dead (2004) meets Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010).

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Okay so that's basically
THIS

VS.

VS.

I just used the Red Dawn shot since I think it's just a American version of Tomorrow, When The War Began.

I have to say worse then The Road Warrior.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Actually if we are trying to be more realistic here, it's probably more..

this..

with a bit of this..

plus this..