Most Enjoyable Movies

Tools    

Do we have a thread where we can discuss our fave movies? I have several favorite films in several different genres. My preference are mystery such as a good whodunnit, suspence, the paranormal, the psychological thriller and a good rollicking adventure flick. One of my all time fave psycho thrillers is Cape Fear. First made in the 60s and remade in the early 90s.The plot is set around a recently released convict Max Cady who threatens revenge on his lawyer Sam Bowden for suppressing evidence that could have lessened his sentence. Cady begins to psychologically torment Bowden by stalking his wife Leigh and then his teenage daughter Dannielle. The final scene on the houseboat is one of the most dramatic, edge of the seat suspense scenes in cinematic history. Does anyone else share my enthusiasm for this movie?

[quote=spookiemoviemania;1729712]
Do we have a thread where we can discuss our fave movies? I have several favorite films in several different genres. My preference are mystery such as a good whodunnit, suspence, the paranormal, the psychological thriller and a good rollicking adventure flick. One of my all time fave psycho thrillers is Cape Fear. First made in the 60s and remade in the early 90s.The plot is set around a recently released convict Max Cady who threatens revenge on his lawyer Sam Bowden for suppressing evidence that could have lessened his sentence. Cady begins to psychologically torment Bowden by stalking his wife Leigh and then his teenage daughter Dannielle. The final scene on the houseboat is one of the most dramatic, edge of the seat suspense scenes in cinematic history. Does anyone else share my enthusiasm for this movie?
I haven't seen this film spooky but i shall watch it if i can get a copy

Yes, there is already a thread for this.

And perhaps not as much enthusiasm as your two threads, with a self-bump on one of them after only 4 hours, though.

Yes, there is already a thread for this.

And perhaps not as much enthusiasm as your two threads, with a self-bump on one of them after only 4 hours, though.
Explain self bump please. I reposted in Reviews . Is that where it belongs?