Yoda Vs EVERYONE

Tools    

Who's winning the fight of the...i dunno...millenia? Whatever.
37.50%
15 votes
Yoda
15.00%
6 votes
EVERYONE (else, that is)
47.50%
19 votes
a spoon
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

that's it guys. A Yoda Vs EVERYONE thread.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Why?
He needs attention.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Read this book: How To Make Friends And Influence People. I've never read it, but it might help you out.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Read this book: How To Make Friends And Influence People. I've never read it, but it might help you out.
great stuff r3

In many forums the admins are challenged by the members. It doesn't happen here because Yoda is a fair guy who doesn't use his 'powers' to bide his interests. That's good because when you read his posts you can relate to him as a fellow member of this commmunity and not some sort of warden not to be crossed with. Well, that's just my perception anyway.

Put me in your pocket...
akSADDAMak you haven't been here long...I don't think you realize how much the regulars respect and like Yoda. Maybe you should PM him and sort out your issues.

Now where's my cheerleading outfit....
Yoda...Yoda...Yoda!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yoda's no bully... He knows better than to cross me. He knows I'll start passing out naked pictures of him as a baby and telling stories of his infant projectile vomiting.

Hope that clears things up.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Austruck
Yoda's no bully... He knows better than to cross me. He knows I'll start passing out naked pictures of him as a baby and telling stories of his infant projectile vomiting.

Hope that clears things up.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wait a minute...is akSADDAMak really Django in "disguise"? Django, is that you?!?

Anyways, I definitely go with Yoda over this guy.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
I went with everyone, because I hate Chris.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Why?
refer to Donnie Darko thread
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
He needs attention.
wow, i thought you squelched me. you can never be trusted again. anyways, you should already know why, you were in that thread. not only are you psycho anaylizing someone you dont know, but youre also completely ignoring the facts just so you can make some kind of wacked out point. go get some reefer, kid. plus, if i did it for attention, i would name the thread akSADDAMak vs everyone (which would be more accurate). no, but honestly, are you so like mentally divergent that you dont see that i do this for kicks, not for 'attention'?
Originally Posted by Aniko
Now where's my cheerleading outfit.....
probably left it at the party with the other homoerotic guys.
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Wait a minute...is akSADDAMak really Django in "disguise"? Django, is that you?!?
nah, but i'm about to split with anticipation to see this django guy. he sounds so much cooler then most of these beotches. yes. i did just use the word beotches.

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
probably left it at the party with the other homoerotic guys.
First of all, Anikos a woman. Second of all, did you mean "homosexual guys"? Because the other thing doesn't really work. And third of all, f*cking cool it.

Originally Posted by Herod
First of all, Anikos a woman.
IT WAS A JOKE. EVER HEAR ONE BEFORE.
Second of all, did you mean "homosexual guys"? Because the other thing doesn't really work.
No, i meant what i said. that's right, homoerotic is a word. go get a dictionary cause your obvoiusly a little lost when it comes to vocabulary.
And third of all, f*cking cool it.
you ****ing cool, im not the one with the name 'hemeroid'

Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
No, i meant what i said. that's right, homoerotic is a word. go get a dictionary cause your obvoiusly a little lost when it comes to vocabulary.
He didn't say it wasn't a word, brainiac. He said it wasn't the right word.

I particularly liked him calling Slay a kid. Those of us over 30 love getting carded at clubs and love being mistaken for kids. Makes us feel eternally young. Or just immature.

A novel adaptation.
No, actually I've never heard of a dictionary.
Anyways, in case you don't feel like following the link, homoerotic is defined as "Of or concerning homosexual love or desire." So while you could use it to describe a party, it doesn't really work to describe people.

you ****ing cool, im not the one with the name 'hemeroid'
Why is it that all of the trolls always make fun of my username? But you're right, if we completely ignore the given number of letters, selection of letters, and the reality of the situation, my username is in fact an improperly spelled version of the word "hemorrhoid".

Originally Posted by Yoda
He didn't say it wasn't a word, brainiac. He said it wasn't the right word.
"ho·mo·e·rot·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm--rtk)
adj.
Of or concerning homosexual love and desire.
Tending to arouse such desire."

nope, damn yoda, looks like it's the right word. braniac, on the other hand, see, i think the word youre looking for is "ImaGreenMidget"

(I WAS DROPPED ON MY HEAD AS A CHILD... REPEATEDLY)

A novel adaptation.
It's funny that I just used that same definition to prove you wrong.

What a strange world.

It's a word. It's an adjective. But it's not the word you wanted.

I proofread books for a living, and I would have flagged that as wrong. Sorry.

Also, ad hominem arguments are childish and pointless. It usually means the person has nothing left to say.