Your Picture/Voice/Desktop

Tools    

New stuff: you'll now see, next to my name, at least, three little icons. The first links to my picture, the second to a clip of my voice, and the third to a picture of my desktop. Anyone who adds this info into their profile will have the icons show up alongside their avatar, too. You can enter any or none...you don't need to enter all three or any particular combination of the three. Just fill out the ones you want and the appropriate icons will appear.

You can add the URLs at the bottom of this page: Edit Profile. It'd be best to link to files uploaded here on the site, in the following threads (that's how I linked to mine):Enjoy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I see boredom has hit an all-time high.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Wow. That's kinda neat.

Originally posted by spudracer
I see boredom has hit an all-time high.
Yeah, pretty much. I think it's rather cool, though. Like the User Moods, it's meant to act as a way to learn a bit more about each other. It was a little easier to put together than I'd expected, really...and it's easily expandable.

You may or may not agree with me, but while I like this new feature somewhat and agree with Spud somewhat, I think this icons should be alongside each other spread evenly out along the bottom of the avatar.

I feel that visually they're a bit distrating where they are.
What I'm suggesting is this:

Make sense?
That's just my opinion.

Nice feature though Chris.

I'll give that a try and see how it looks...I'm trying to avoid making the "stuff" on the left too "tall" though -- because it looks awkward if it takes up more vertical space than the actual post itself. Anyhoo, you've got a link to your picture where a link to your voice clip should be.

EDIT: moved 'em. You're right...they look better there. Thanks.