Rate the last food you ate

Tools    

I just had warm scotch pancakes with Kelly's clotted cream ice cream and a few tinned peaches, it was unreal 11 out of 10

Made some scrambled eggs, I use four eggs cooked in avocado oil with a tiny bit of salt. Can't decide on cooking in avocado oil, or a new thing I've been doing where you use a bit of grass fed butter mixed with a bit of coconut oil. Neither add a strong taste spoiling the eggs but apparently the butter/coconut oil mix is very healthy.

I didn't get the bits of egg as thick this time, so 9 out of 10 today.

Lunch room Mac n cheese. Biscuits a little hard on the bottom. Small salad with cottage cheese and ranch. Small bowl of baked beans.

6/10

Hong Kong action film buff.
Lunch room Mac n cheese.
Likewise, I had some mac too, today. I might be typing this on MACintosh OS 12, but I had mac and cheese with some secret sauce for brekkie with a side of raspberry cordial.

Excellent

Just had me Lasagna and it was amaze, It's all about the salad for me - cut up some little gem lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion and red pepper added some grated carrot n some finely chopped finger chillies. Going to get me some raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and coffee now because you only get to live once right?

Hong Kong action film buff.
Just had me Lasagna and it was amaze, It's all about the salad for me - cut up some little gem lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion and red pepper added some grated carrot n some finely chopped finger chillies. Going to get me some raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and coffee now because you only get to live once right?
cheesecake and white chocolate are a blessing to this world