New Trailers Here!

Tools    

This has actually been out in the UK for a good few months now, but I imagine it hasn't reached the states/Canada yet. Sounds like a more sweeter, European preteen Boys Don't Cry . Could be very interesting.

Humm, well I was looking forwards to this and then saw this full length trailer, looks rubbish:

Red Band Trailer - Strong language.

&feature=g-all

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

This has actually been out in the UK for a good few months now, but I imagine it hasn't reached the states/Canada yet. Sounds like a more sweeter, European preteen Boys Don't Cry . Could be very interesting.
I have been waiting to see this but as far as I can tell it's not available in the US yet, not sure when the release date is.

Princess of Power
I have been waiting to see this but as far as I can tell it's not available in the US yet, not sure when the release date is.
From what I can tell Tomboy has only been shown at a few Film Festivals in the US during 2011. It was released on DVD/Blu-Ray in the UK early March 2012, so you might have to import this one.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Gangster Squad - Ryan Gosling, Sean Penn, Emma Stone, Josh Brolin, Giovanni Ribisi, Robert Patrick, Michael Pena, and Nick Nolte, I think this looks like it will be a good movie, but the trailer makes me think of The Untouchables.

Crazy Eyes -

The Odd Life of Timothy Green - meh, Disney version of Pet Cemetery.

Dark Horse - it's got Christopher Walken in it, that's all I got.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Good Doctor - meh

The Campaign - I am not a big Will Farrell fan but some people are.

When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: naive Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors' support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family's political connections, he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about.

The Good Doctor doesn't look too good. Maybe if it was rated R or the main male character wasn't in The Pirates of the Caribbean. lol

That cross bow thing was better and funnier in Five Year Engagement. I do like the look of The Campaign though.

How was the five year engagement?

there's a frog in my snake oil

Amelie meets Hitchcock piggybacking on David Lynch? Featuring Kylie Minogue?

No one knows

^ It's a metal bat(so it's hollow) from the look of it, hitting a hard skull. I've got a metal bat and when it hits the ball or a head(don't ask), it does actually sound like that.

I liked Insidious so looking forwards to Sinister, even if the 'ghost' looks yet again silly like the thing in Insidious. All I thought when I first saw the ghost in that trailer was this:

Sinister actually does look fairly good. And with the 10 ratings it has it's gotten 100% on RT so far. I'm keeping my eye open for it

I Love Movies! That's all
Sinister actually does look fairly good. And with the 10 ratings it has it's gotten 100% on RT so far. I'm keeping my eye open for it
What he said

The idea of murdering videotapes might already have been used a few times... nonetheless I'm looking forward to another movie that does a decent attempt at trying to make me soil myself

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Taken 2 - "Your mother is going to be TAKEN", I can't believe they are going to use that line.

Alex Cross - I really don't know what to make of this, I am a big fan of Jean Reno, Mathew Fox, John C. McGinley and Edward Burns for the most part, also James Patterson IMO can write a pretty mean mystery novel but the lead actor is TYLER PERRY seriously?

Mathew Fox got absolutely ripped for this movie.

That is very odd casting, indeed ^ Fox does look the business, though. Incredible.

That does look interesting, really looking forwards to seeing Matthew Fox in that, very very different to what he usually does(unless I've missed a film he's been in playing similar). Don't mind the look of that Tyler Perry, but then I've never seen him in any of his comedy roles.