Terminator 4

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
My apologies if this was already mentioned but i guess The Rock is going to replace Arnold and i guess that Arnold is only suppose to make a cameo. Just an FYI.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

For some reason, when I read this, The Doors song The End popped in my head...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

MF20!!! Nice to see that you're still coming back!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Thanks, but it is so tough to get free time. Whenever i get it i never know what to do with it...i heard this on the radio and thought it would be nice to share.

T4 will suck more cause T3 sucked alot, heh you cant compare T1 an T2 with T3, T3 is total crap, I hated it and the way they made the movie, ahhh crappy, its like it has been CGI-crapped-on-alot-rushed-thru-pile-of-crap..ah

Enemies are so stimulating.
The Rock is going to replace Arnold and i guess that Arnold is only suppose to make a cameo. Just an FYI.
WHY???????

why would they do this!
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by sisboombah
WHY???????

why would they do this!
Yes, why? Arnold made these films as to what they are today. One thing I do expect in T4, and basically what I've been wanting to see in the other three, is the war. FINALLY! We'll see in-depth footage as to what the humans are up against.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Arnold Schwartzennegger as Terminator-bad-ass killing machine
The Rock a Terminator-washed up wrestler who was crap in the Scorpion King

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by sisboombah
WHY???????

why would they do this!
Because Arnie is Governer now and we need a new action star. Although I am sad Arnold will not appear in T4, I am very glad that they are replacing him with The Rock. Arnie had his time, now its The Rocks turn. He will make an excellent action star, and I would love to see him as a new Terminator.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Because Arnie is Governer now and we need a new action star. Although I am sad Arnold will not appear in T4, I am very glad that they are replacing him with The Rock. Arnie had his time, now its The Rocks turn. He will make an excellent action star, and I would love to see him as a new Terminator.
I highly disagree with that. The Rock does not fit a great Terminator. He fits a good Terminator, but not of that like Arnie's. Besides, Arnold's still making movies! True-Lies 2, Conan 3, and I think another Total Recal, but not to sure on that.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I highly disagree with that. The Rock does not fit a great Terminator. He fits a good Terminator, but not of that like Arnie's. Besides, Arnold's still making movies! True-Lies 2, Conan 3, and I think another Total Recal, but not to sure on that.
True Lies 2 was only a rumor, it is in fact not getting made. Also it is Rumored that wrestler Triple H will replace Arnold in Conan 3. Also they were going to make another Total Recall Sequel with the story of 'Minority Report' but Spielberg got the rights first. So there, Arnie will not be appearing in film for quite a while, so no Terminator 4 or any other film in that matter in his future.