This sweeping and nostalgic eight part epic analysis of the history of one of TV's most enduring genres is undeniably detailed, brilliantly researched, and will make the viewer realize how much all of us have missed at times. Even a die-hard sitcom fan like myself was exposed to at least a half a dozen sitcoms I've never even heard of. In addition to several noted television writers and historians, there is also commentary provided by Carl Reiner, Jason Alexander, Sally Struthers, Judd Apatow, Diane English, Valerie Bertinelli, Jamie Farr, Cedric the Entertainer, Tina Fey, Dick van Dyke, Tracy Morgan, Eve Plumb, Eric McCormack, Margaret Cho, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Dan Levy, Edward Asner, John Lithgow, Tim and Daphne Maxwell Reid, Loni Anderson, Jane Leeves, Jeff Garlin, and more. And the stars provide commentary on other shows, not just the ones they were on. It's a time commitment and it might be hard to find (I saw it on HBO/Max), but if you can find it, appointment viewing for sitcom fans.