Would you?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Total Recall, classic, most memorable moment, but which is fake??
I'm sorry I could not find any pics of real female aliens.
I'll try harder next time.

lol, didnt mean for it too sound like an insult, just curious which one it is
It's OK! I'm not sour...
*NOOGIES*

Lisa Kudrow, would you?
Billy Bob Thornton, would you?
At the same time?

I guess if they treated me well and told me that thay would still love me and hold me afterwards.

Wait...WHAT?

I mean I would have to check my calendar.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
At the same time?

I guess if they treated me well and told me that thay would still love me and hold me afterwards.

Wait...WHAT?

I mean I would have to check my calendar.

They are a little too freaky for me. This one time in band camp, Shrek, Fiona and myself stayed up real late... one thing led to another.
I didn't know Fiona could bend the way that she did and she likes to twist your flesh! Shrek he's harsh, he likes to play the wounded tortured soldier... and yes he's a spitter!
I passed out from spankin' green asses all night and woke up the next afternoon in some drunk b!tch's glass casket and a wooden boy's nose up my ass. I have not been back to band camp since.

So you would...or did even
I did it once, but I did not like it and I didn't inhale!

Night, i assume Fiona was green, would you not have another pop at her during the day, when she would be more sexually approachable?

Night, i assume Fiona was green, would you not have another pop at her during the day, when she would be more sexually approachable?
I don't know if that would work because of what I turn into during the day!

Somebody hold me!

Surely your state is irrelevant to whether you find day-time Fiona more appealing
I like both day and night Fiona!

During the day we walk through the leaves, sip on piñacolada, pull each other's hair and dirty dance.
At night she lets me strap a saddle on her and paddle her back side with a riders whip.

So I have benefits on either time of day!

Hmmmm, yikes. I thought it was just a one night stand!? So you're still together, eh? Love her, gona marry her?
It was just a summer fling. School started and she went back to hangin' out with her friends the Pink Ladies. The Pink ladies do not associate with my friends the Cavity Creeps. So that's history!

Fair dooes, but can you really switch of all your feelings for her like that?
No, but I have to take it like a man. I cry on the inside.

I'm a sex crazed hound.. and "night" Fiona is a little to much for me. But in the day... watch out "crack" of dawn... Giggity, giggity, giggity.