Spin-off thread about feminism

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I don't find it shocking at all. The guy's a far right, outspoken critic of feminism so it's safe to assume that the majority of his followers will have similarly ignorant views.
Ah, that makes a lot more sense now

Topsy, that's sad. I didn't know about that. I don't follow Twitter stuff, only Mofo stuff
its horrible,and he was rewarded with $250 deal,thats currently 1 on amazon pre-order.theres alot of morons out there unfortunately.

me too! lefties unite!!
I'm a leftie too. Can I be part of the Awesome Leftie Squad?

I use scissors with my right hand as well. I can't use them at all with my left. I think it's because when I had to use them in school there were never any left-handed scissors. Or there would be one pair, but there were 4 other lefties in the class haha.

You right-handed losers don't have any of the superpowers we have!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm technically a lefty, but I only write with my left hand. I bowl, use scissors, and do everything else right-handed.
I'm ambidextrous in one certain activity, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm glad people like Iro exist to argue so well against morons like this so I don't have to. I don't think there's been an argument on this forum that I have seen where I haven't agreed with him, in fact.

Wow, had no idea there were other left-handed MoFos. Pretty cool! I'm left-handed but can actually do quite a bit of stuff with my right pretty well.

You handist!