Carrie Fisher Had a Heart Attack on an Airplane - Critical Condition!

Tools    

I thought your original thread about her was in poor taste, but I think this comment is even worse. Do you realize that you're basically saying that you want her death to be your fault?
I'm obviously not to blame for Carrie Fisher's bad health. Great, now I'm responsible for Carrie Fisher's health. I didn't make her a smoker, a drug addict, an overeater and anything else. I have zero control over what happens to that woman's body.

Unless, of course, I have a supernatural ability to kill people by simply making them fake R.I.P. threads. Or by simply mentioning them. Or by walking past them, in at least one case. None of those cases were ever intended to off anybody. But, if Carrie Fisher does die real soon, perhaps an open minded scientist needs to study me. And if she does die before 2016 is over... anybody wanna pay me to make a fake R.I.P. thread of somebody for them? Sexy Celebrity, Supernatural Hitman.

Carrie Fisher probably would have found the whole thing funny. She has a wicked sense of humor. I honestly consider that woman as a great comedian, better than most "professional" standups who make it their living.

It's sad and disturbing to realize that really... any day, at any time, it's possible that you or someone you know could die. We know that, but we don't always think about it. We know people can live for decades and decades, but on one random day, everyone's gonna die. It's going to happen. Nobody stays here forever. Everything is temporary. At any time, you or someone else could be gone forever.

WARNING: "Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens" spoilers below
Han and Leia are now both dead. They never should have killed off Han, if you ask me. Bad, bad mistake!

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
2016...F*** YOU!!!! You took David Bowie, you took Alan Rickman and now you've taken Carrie Fisher as well. F*** YOU!!!