Carrie Fisher Had a Heart Attack on an Airplane - Critical Condition!

Tools    

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SAY???

Don't die please Carrie, you are great!!
I need her to die, to be honest. I already made her R.I.P. thread:

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Like, I don't want her to die - I like the woman, I find her funny - but if she has to die, please do it before January 1st. That would be just too freaky, my April Fool's Day "Carrie Fisher death hoax" thread becoming true. The biggest promotion and validity for the Sexy Curse ever.

Miss Vicky should thank me -- it was almost a Joaquin Phoenix hoax thread. It really almost was.

I don't even know what possessed me to decide to choose Carrie Fisher for an April Fool's Day death hoax thread this year. Camo was even like, in that thread, "Why Carrie Fisher?" She just popped in my mind. I guess because I thought the whole thing was so her in some kind of darkly humorous fashion.

He's too young for her to have believed that, and she probably has emergency Joaquin updates set on her phone.

Bruce Campbell would've worked better.
Let's just be quiet now. We might jinx Bruce Campbell next.

man, you make the best threads SC, looking for that Carrie Fisher one i passed alot of great threads: Barret the Parrot - underrated.

Camo was even like, in that thread, "Why Carrie Fisher?"
I posted in that thread more than you . I turned it into a The Burbs discussion somehow, stick by this though:

Why Carrie? She said this about her time on the newest Star Wars - https://www.yahoo.com/news/carrie-fi...101533725.html .

Her face is hilariously agreeing with SC there IMO.

RIP whenever she actually dies

man, you make the best threads SC, looking for that Carrie Fisher one i passed alot of great threads: Barret the Parrot - underrated.
Thank you. I'm a troll, though, according to TONGO, and maybe others.

There's an RIP thread that you created for a real celebrity that got no responses. I hadn't heard of the guy but it still bummed me out
Oh, it must have been that guy from P.M. Dawn -- Attrell Cordes. I don't know why I even bothered making that thread. I figured nobody would even know him, but, maybe one other person did.

I have no luck with these kinds of threads. I can't even get people to care about Carrie Fisher.

The Star Wars trilogy is great, but my favorite movies she's been in are The Blues Brothers, Wonderland, and Loverboy. Hopefully she pulls through, 60 is way too young to go.

But yeah, how she gets out okay. I like Carrie Fisher. She's awesome.

The Star Wars trilogy is great, but my favorite movies she's been in are The Blues Brothers, Wonderland, and Loverboy. Hopefully she pulls through, 60 is way too young to go.
I think of her in Drop Dead Fred. Where Rik Mayall as Phoebe Cates' imaginary friend sinks Carrie Fisher's houseboat. Yes, that is in a movie.

hahaha man i forgot about that. Just reminded me of the part where she takes her shoe off and beats the floor because Phoebe Cates has told her Fred is there

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/carrie-fish...201500217.html

Sad. Hope she pulls through
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I need her to die, to be honest. I already made her R.I.P. thread:

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Like, I don't want her to die - I like the woman, I find her funny - but if she has to die, please do it before January 1st. That would be just too freaky, my April Fool's Day "Carrie Fisher death hoax" thread becoming true. The biggest promotion and validity for the Sexy Curse ever.

I thought your original thread about her was in poor taste, but I think this comment is even worse. Do you realize that you're basically saying that you want her death to be your fault?