MoFo Presidential Cabinet

Tools    

CosmicRunaway for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development --- Originally this was for SilentVamp. I changed it to Cosmic because I don't see SilentVamp around much anymore, and I wanted to get Cosmic on my Cabinet because there is nobody else around here who is a dedicated and strong and SUCCESSFUL work horse like her. This woman basically won MoFo Survivor TWICE.
Thank you very much, I'm flattered.

Before your explanation, I thought me being in this position was pretty funny, since I grew up in a rather small town, and the city I've been living in for most of my adult life has the worst urban development/city planning. It's practically impossible for a visitor to navigate the downtown area with all the one-way streets and odd intersections haha.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Gosh, this was hard. Many others were considered, but I see some are working for multiple administrations. Many will be special advisers.

Vice President - Yoda
Secretary of State - Destiny
Secretary of the Treasury - gbgoodies
Secretary of Defense - The Gunslinger 45
Attorney General - the samoan lawyer
Secretary of the Interior - Christine
Secretary of Agriculture - Tacitus
Secretary of Commerce - Beatle
Secretary of Labor - Tongo
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Daniel M
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - neiba
Secretary of Transportation - Friendly Mushroom
Secretary of Energy - honeykid
Secretary of Education - Mark F
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - mistique
Secretary of Homeland Security - mojofilter
White House Chief of Staff - Citizen Rules

President Citizen's cabinet choices.

I'd love to hire all the MoFos, but some of you just didn't make the cut

President: Citizen Rules, Cause you know it's right

Vice President:
Friendly Mushroom, he's young and he's got his head on straight. One day he'll be president, but not today!

Secretary of State: Yoda, he's smart, he's politically savvy and he keeps his cool...all important attributes for the second most powerful job in the government.

Secretary of the Treasury: Sean,
I want somebody who's extremely honest and trustworthy to handle the nation's banking situations, Sean is the man.

Secretary of Defense: Captain Steel, this is an important job and no one will keep America safe and keep out ISIS terrorist like the Captain can!

Attorney General:
Camo, if anybody can kick butt in this position, Camo can.

Secretary of the Interior:
Iroquois, this might be a mistake, as he will probably go all Social Justice Warrior on me...but his heart is in the right place, so why not.

Secretary of Agriculture:
Rauldc14, I don't know why, but as soon as I seen this cabinet position I knew Raul was the man for the job, I hope he has a green thumb.

Secretary of Commerce:
SilentVamp, got have Vamp on my cabinet.

Secretary of Labor:
Sexy Celebrity, I didn't know were else to put him, but of course he gets a place on my cabinet

Secretary of Health and Human Services: Matt, I want someone here who will put people first before the big pharmaceutical companies, everyone deserves health care and Matt's on board with that.

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Daniel, I want affordable housing for all, but I don't want tax payers to have to pay for it, maybe Daniel can help.

Secretary of Transportation:
Cricket, he drives a truck and gets around, good enough for me.

Secretary of Energy:
Tongo, he seems like he'd be good at the nation's energy problems, and if the oil companies give him grief he will put them on ignore.

Secretary of Education: Markf, he's a smart guy and so is a natural for this position. Make American's smart again!

Secretary of Veterans Affairs:
Guaporense, gotta have Guap on my cabinet, he does know a lot about the history of war too.

Secretary of Homeland Security:
Gunslinger45, seems a logical choice, we don't want no wimps in this office and Gunslinger is one tough hombre!

White House Chief of Staf
f: GBGoodies, this sounds like a task for a logical mind and someone who will pay attention to the details and get things right, that would be GBG!

Oy, he saw labor, thought manual labor, and immediately I come to mind

Secretary of Energy:
[/color][/color][color=DarkRed][color=Black] Tongo, he seems like he'd be good at the nation's energy problems, and if the oil companies give him grief he will put them on ignore.
I would! Theyve been coddled long enough. Weve been holding ourselves back with technology for the sake of money and industry too long.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Gosh, this was hard. Many others were considered, but I see some are working for multiple administrations. Many will be special advisers.

Vice President - Yoda
Secretary of State - Destiny
Secretary of the Treasury - gbgoodies
Secretary of Defense - The Gunslinger 45
Attorney General - the samoan lawyer
Secretary of the Interior - Christine
Secretary of Agriculture - Tacitus
Secretary of Commerce - Beatle
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Daniel M
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - neiba
Secretary of Transportation - Friendly Mushroom
Secretary of Energy - honeykid
Secretary of Education - Mark F
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - mistique
Secretary of Homeland Security - mojofilter
White House Chief of Staff - Citizen Rules

Uhhhh!!! XD
I don't know anything about housing but again, Trump knows nothing about presidency! When do I start?

Master of My Domain
You guys might want an ambassador. I can convince the Chinese to stop developing for a while so America can catch up.

Welcome to the human race...
Secretary of the Interior: [/b][/color][/color]Iroquois, this might be a mistake, as he will probably go all Social Justice Warrior on me...but his heart is in the right place, so why not.[color=DarkRed][color=Black]
Pfft, we all know that in each of these scenarios I'd be the guy who'd be disrupting TV signals and broadcasting my own videos about how the government is a sham and not worthy of respect.

Hell, maybe I'll just start my own thread where I designate members of the MoFo Resistance.

Pfft, we all know that in each of these scenarios I'd be the guy who'd be disrupting TV signals and broadcasting my own videos about how the government is a sham and not worthy of respect.

Hell, maybe I'll just start my own thread where I designate members of the MoFo Resistance.
I really need to leave this forum for good.

President Citizen's cabinet choices.

Secretary of Defense: Captain Steel, this is an important job and no one will keep America safe and keep out ISIS terrorist like the Captain can!

OKAY ISIS, HERE WE COME!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I should have elaborated like others.

Vice President - Yoda - Tells me something I might not have considered.
Secretary of State - Destiny - It's all in the name. I hope our Destiny is Peace
Secretary of the Treasury - gbgoodies - Again, all in the name. Each person needs more goodies.
Secretary of Defense - The Gunslinger 45 - When it comes to defense, I want the best gunslinger.
Attorney General - the samoan lawyer - There is no better lawyer. Expect justice.
Secretary of the Interior - Christine - She's a good person on the inside, interior.
Secretary of Agriculture - Tacitus - Knows his agriculture.
Secretary of Commerce - Beatle - He'll run it better than Apple!
Secretary of Labor - Tongo - Cares about workers.
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Daniel M - He's humanistic.
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - neiba - It's all in the name
Secretary of Transportation - Friendly Mushroom - Who wouldn't want be trippin' on friendly mushrooms?
Secretary of Energy - honeykid - Honey gives us a lot of energy. I'm sure the bee problem will be solved.
Secretary of Education - Mark F- His daily movie viewing is longer than 24 hours.
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - mistique - Cares about our affairs.
Secretary of Homeland Security - mojofilter - I'm secure with a Beatles fan.
White House Chief of Staff - Citizen Rules - I know I could rely on him.