Westworld

Tools    

I would agree that it was the real Ford that died, it was meaningful, poetic, completed a purpose. If it was a host, it goes against what he said (and what we learned) in that episode, and throughout the whole season.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I had to play catch up so I missed the second half of the theory game.

Everything seemed to be perfectly planned and gives me hope for future seasons. I'm game for not reading anymore internet theories as the two timelines bit was ruined for me early on.

Suspect's Reviews

They should make young William a host, that way they can bring Jimmi Simpson back on the show.

Just a thought.

They should make young William a host, that way they can bring Jimmi Simpson back on the show.

Just a thought.
I can dig it.

What if actu-Will came into contact with host-Will?

I can dig it.

What if actu-Will came into contact with host-Will?
I had sent that same idea to Jimmi Simpsons twitter account and he gave it a Like. Yay

I think Dans right. If Ford was a host, then this whole season goes against what he believed.

Of course, he could have made a host of himself to be shot, and is in the background conducting the "new story"

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Great show. Another one where I rewatched the episode several times during the week.

LOL. Anyone into funkopops? I dont have any but this looks fun

http://store.hbo.com/westworld-pop-t..._toy-fair-2017

The Adventure Starts Here!
LOL. Anyone into funkopops? I dont have any but this looks fun

http://store.hbo.com/westworld-pop-t..._toy-fair-2017
Ha! That's adorable! I have one Funkopop figure, this one from Outlander:

The one for Jamie Fraser is constantly sold out everywhere and goes for over a hundred bucks on various other sites. Yeah, I think I'll wait....

I like that Bernard, though. I think the hosts in the show should look like this, too. At least then you'd be able to tell which ones were hosts a little more easily.

I love the funkopops. There was a set designer from Hannibal who made custom made funkos. Hilarious. I'll see if I can remember her name and linky, Aus. Even down to the dogs and baby pig.

A system of cells interlinked
Yoda programmed you to think like that. Havent you seen Westworld???
Step into analysis...

These violent delights have violent ends....

I have watched the entire run 4 times now. I'm clearly sick!

I'm clearly sick!
I'm clearly sicker. I rewatched each episode every night waiting for the next one. Godd dayum I enjoyed that show on so many levels. Just worked perfectly for me. Everything just fit; Dont think I had a single whine. Got called blind fanboy by hate wtchers at the other place. I would comeback with How Dare You! I'm a superfangirl.

Just me or does anyone else get turned on by the idea of having sexy time with robots?
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.

Why are they already coming out with a trailer when it's 2 years away?

Last time I checked, 2018 is next year.
Oh. So why did Nolan and his wife say they needed 2 years to make it?

Oh derp. That is 2 years. Silly me.

Even so, it;s a long time out for trailers (but I dont mind. I need me some Ed and Rodrigo and Ingrid)

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm guessing that, since it's a little trailer without a lot of info, they're mostly trying to keep us thinking about the show so we don't forget about it.

I cant forget about it. Armistice is a whole can of kick ass

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, I had to stop reading around page 3. Recently, I picked up HBONow for the new GoT season and have been pleasantly surprised with the new series library available. I started Westworld this weekend and through last night, I've burned out 8 episodes. I believe there are two left.

WARNING: "Late to the game, but still..." spoilers below
My initial reaction was amazement. I thought the first episode was brilliant, beautiful, and conceptually interesting with the repeating timeline events (something I wish Dunkirk had done a better job with). Episode 1 (no, Little Annie. sit back down) excited my sci-fi curiosity and left me needing more. With the introduction of Ed Harris' character, and how much the timeline of events and character perspective shifts were aggressively used as narrative tools, I wondered if that would become part of the over-arcing seasonal story. I am guessing Harris' character may be one of the initial primary characters in another timeline. I think that would be an interesting idea given how ep1 could work as a model for longer arcs. At one point, I thought perhaps he was the early incarnate of Arnold, whose name keeps popping up but later episodes nixed that possibility.

Sadly, googling "the two idiots of Westworld" has led me down a path of possible spoilers, some of which have popped up in this thread which is why I had to stop reading. The temptation to click the spoiler tag reveals is too much for me!

As to the idiot techs, I am offended by them. So much so that I have considered abandoning this series is disgust. Everything else (mostly) that has played out, I can excuse and look past. Even if the fan theories that I've stopped chasing are correct and are revealed to be true during the next two episodes, I still do not know if I can excuse the writing of how these two characters do not follow the series' own internal rules. It is beyond ridiculous for me and I am so frustrated!!

I hope that the last two episodes give me more than what I assume is coming. If you do not see a post from me over the next few days, it will be because I have destroyed my laptop with a putter in pure rage. I don't mind losing the putter as I do not play golf. My dad gave me a set when I was around 12 years old. I've played maybe three times in m life, so no loss there. I will, however, regret the death of my laptop. I think though, that this needs to be done to fully express what anger may come from the conclusion of this season. It will be safe to assume then my disappointment in my absence. Unless I use my mobile, which I do most of the time. That might get tossed too. I don't know yet.

*fingers crossed tough!*