Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Not you Donnie obviously. Just this **** happening all the time.
Whew! For a minute there I was going to say, "Hey, check out Camo givin' it to ol' Donnie!"

(a reference to "Hey, check out George givin' it to ol' T-Bone!")

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Sure. If we're taking suggestions on what the title for this dedicated thread should be, here is mine...

Merkel's Legacy

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
How many is that now, including today's news?

France is at 11 since 2015...

1Paris, 7-9 January 2015
17 killed in attacks that started at the Charlie Hebdo office

2Nice, 3 February 2015
Three soldiers guarding Jewish community centre targeted in knife attack

3Paris, 19 April 2015
Algerian IT student arrested on suspicion of shooting dead a woman in her car

4Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, 26 June 2015
Man kills and beheads his boss, tries to blow up gas plant

5Amsterdam–Paris train, 21 August 2015
Moroccan national opens fire on train but is overwhelmed by passengers

6Paris, 13 November 2015
130 killed in gun attacks on restaurants and Bataclan concert hall

7Valence, 1 January 2016
Man tries to run down troops guarding a mosque

8Paris, 7 January 2016
Moroccan-born man wielding a meat cleaver tries to attack police station

9Magnanville, 13 June 2016
Police officer and partner killed at their home in knife attack

10Nice, 14 July 2016
At least 84 dead in truck attack during Bastille Day celebrations

11Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray, 26 July 2016
A priest is killed and a churchgoer wounded after two knifemen, later shot dead by police, take hostages during a church service

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nne-du-rouvray

I keep hearing people talk about how if we don't do such & such then ISIS will come here...
Or how we've got to prevent the U.S. from becoming like France & other places that have repeated terror attacks...
Or how, if we're not careful, we'll find Islamic Terrorism on our doorstep; "if we don't fight 'em there, we'll have to fight 'em here," etc.

I'm not writing this to frighten people, but simply to state the reality that it's a little late to keep worrying about the Jihad "coming here" because ISIS and Islamic Terrorism is already here and has been for a while.

(Yes, we should still heed warnings & be cautious, and not do stupid things like invite thousands of Muslims from a radical fundamentalist Islamic country into ours, because things could always get worse.)

An example of what I'm saying - in the last 24 hours, since the murder (throat slashing & near beheading) of the priest in France, I've heard people say that if ISIS "gets here" then that kind of thing could happen here.

It's amazing how people forget - we've already had beheadings of American citizens & others by Islamic radicals happen right here on our shores!
In 2014, ISIS inspired, Alton Alexander Nolen, beheaded a woman in Moore, Oklahoma in 2014.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/28/us/oklahoma-beheading.

But this wasn't the only instance of such an attack...

In 1973, Nation of Islam terrorists kidnapped a couple and nearly decapitated the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead in Oakland, CA. That same year, on Christmas eve, another man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists in the same city.
In 1990 a Sunni cleric was assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
In 2003, after undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man in Houston, TX.
In 2006 a Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center in Seattle, Washington where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
In 2009 a Muslim man beheaded his wife in Buffalo, NY because she broke with Sharia law and sought a divorce.
In 2011 an Islamic terrorist slit the throats of 3 Jewish men in Waltham, MA.
In 2013 a Muslim man beheaded 2 Coptic Christians in Buena Vista, NJ.

These are listed because they bear similarities to the murder of the priest in a church in France (where either a throat was slashed or a full beheading was committed, or a place of worship was attacked) but they all happened on American shores (not counting many stabbings & hackings with bladed weapons, or of course the many attacks with guns, bombs, vehicles & airplanes).

The list of attacks on U.S. soil alone by Islamic terrorists is extensive, but these are just a few that bear similarities to the latest attack in France.

So it's not a question of "if" Islamic terrorism comes here because it's already here.
Now it's a question of how much more do we want here.

Why? European leadership is failing its citizens and talking about it here isn't going to remedy that absurd and repetitive situation. I thought I could get away from the news, here.
I don't think the situation is absurd. I think the same evil is behind politicians and terrorists. Just look what happened during Euro 2016 - nothing. Even though it lasted a month. Coincidence? Gimme a break. God forbid an attack, so the whole thing was cancelled. Hollande says "We're declaring a war on the Islamic State." That's like declaring a war on himself. Imho, it's pretty clear the purpose of all this is to frighten people, so you can manipulate them. And it's also no coincidence it's happening in Europe. Europe has been weak ever since WW2. The entire army assembly of Europe isn't even close to that of USA. Or Russia. I don't wanna something to happen, as I read someone saying here, but let's face it, this doesn't look good. Worst case scenario tragically isn't improbable at all - "the fat bastards", as I like to call the evil behind it all, want to destroy Europe. And I do mean war - WW3. USA and Russia are working on it together, but each with fingers crossed. Then only they will remain, and they'll go to war. I'm not at all saying that anything I said is true, but I'm afraid it's possible, and if one thinks about it, it tragically makes sense.

Replace the shout box with the terrorist attacks box

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I seen the thread title and assumed this was a Sexy C thread.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

11/28/2016 attack on Ohio State University carried out by Islamic Somalian Refugee who praised a well-known al-Qaida terrorist on his Facebook page minutes before the attack.

The attack was exemplary of those outlined by ISIS as instructions to their followers to carry out wherever they can.

The attack was also exactly like those that have consistently been carried out by Islamic Terrorists in Israel over the last several years: mow people down with an automobile and then when the vehicle can go no further, exit and begin to slash bystanders with knives.

Fortunately, due to the actions of one fast cop, no one was killed except the terrorist.

But, we've come to see that when no one dies, these attacks are soon swept under the rug and forgotten (along with the singular motivation that drove these attackers & their fellow jihadists carrying out continuous atrocities in well over 50 countries), as has occurred:
  • Last year with the attack in Garland Texas where police killed the gunmen who came heavily armed to mass murder infidels.
  • Or the Islamic student who went on a stabbing spree just a year ago, who was killed by police at the University of California at Merced.
  • Or just two months ago when an Islamic Terrorist who was stabbing Americans in a Minnesota shopping mall was stopped (shot and killed) by an off-duty police officer.

But if the police hadn't been as lucky as they were in these recent cases, any one of these could have ended up as another Paris, Nice, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai, London or a hundred other cities where the terrorists were not stopped before they murdered scores of innocent people.

And now... let the apologism begin.

And just to add to the list - there was ANOTHER attack in Columbus Ohio in February of this year - when Guinea native Mohammad Barry (in the U.S. on a green card) entered the Nazareth Restaurant and began hacking people with a machete. He sent 4 to the hospital. Police chased him and he turned on them with the machete and a filet knife. Police first tasered him, but when it didn't stop him from attacking, the police shot him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_machete_attack