The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

Roman Reigns is a cancer... sorry but it's a d*mn fact

Yup, pretty much exactly my point
It's just the thing to do now. It wouldn't matter if he came out and speared someone through glass while on fire. Just gotta boo
I'm not even saying he is good. The level of hate is just pathetic.

Let the night air cool you off
I was into wrestling when I was younger, but I didn't really watch full shows that often. I was more into individual matches. Short matches were what I usually were into, often by underrated guys on tv.

I was into wrestling when I was younger, but I didn't really watch full shows that often. I was more into individual matches. Short matches were what I usually were into, often by underrated guys on tv.

Bret Hart was the best to watch easy:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31v8pq

5 Sami Zayn

Strange How Vince Likes Zayn when he basically seems like the next Daniel Brian.

4 Samoa Joe

Thank God A Real Samoan who wont care who the Rock is and someone who can teach Roman Regins what a real wrestler is.

I came here to let anyone who might be interested that I recently saw the Amy Shumer movie Trainwreck, which featured WWE superstar John Cena in a featured role and he was REALLY funny.

Most True Wrestling Fans wont care cause Cena is kinda hated by allot of people. But strangely Austin and The Big Show say he was good for the buisness and did not hold people down.

I wonder if a gimmick will ever come around in my lifetime as great as The Undertakers? Man that guy is a workers worker. Its too bad hes old school, born in kayfabe, and wont tell all the stories he has. My gosh itd be enthralling to hear.

If theyre on steroids isnt the question anymore. Nobody cares like they used to. If head office wants to suspend someone, or if theres gonna be a media tidalwave on the business due to a tragedy (Benoit) then theyll dole out suspensions. Otherwise they just suspend for heavy narcotics regardless what the official corporate line is.

Steve Austins weekly podcast is a treat to listen to. Any Stone Cold fans that havent should give it a go

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show

I was going to watch Wrestlemania 32 and do a review in my new thread. I havent kept up with the current product as much, but do know Bray Wyatt is Barry Windhams nephew, so thats cool

I listen too the Unleashed Podcast where its not WWE controled but I like the WWE Network Podcasts too but some stories have heard before on a previous podcast with some of these simular guests. Stone Cold is on very good Terms with DDP, Paul Heyman and has had HBK, and many others on his show. He has not done a Undertaker or Sting Podcast yet.

I wonder if a gimmick will ever come around in my lifetime as great as The Undertakers? Man that guy is a workers worker. Its too bad hes old school, born in kayfabe, and wont tell all the stories he has. My gosh itd be enthralling to hear.

If theyre on steroids isnt the question anymore. Nobody cares like they used to. If head office wants to suspend someone, or if theres gonna be a media tidalwave on the business due to a tragedy (Benoit) then theyll dole out suspensions. Otherwise they just suspend for heavy narcotics regardless what the official corporate line is.

Steve Austins weekly podcast is a treat to listen to. Any Stone Cold fans that havent should give it a go

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show

I was going to watch Wrestlemania 32 and do a review in my new thread. I havent kept up with the current product as much, but do know Bray Wyatt is Barry Windhams nephew, so thats cool
Bray Wyatt is the son of a Wrestler called IRS As well and his real brother is Bo Dallas.

3 Finn Balor

Reminds me a bit of Sting mixed with the crazy of a Raven. But I think he will be Champion of some belt on the main roster soon.

2 Seth Rollins

I wanna see Seth Kick in HHH Teeth. I mean you can bet Rollins return for his belt will be a great moment for Roman haters.

1 Dean Ambrose

Once WWE gets out of his way and just push the guy he will be big as Punk with Fans. He has an Edge Type of feel with a Bit of a Roddy Pipper kind of crazy.

I'm surprised I didn't notice this thread til just now. As someone who watched the Attitude Era when I was a kid, I've been watching wrestling on and off again all my life. My favorite wrestler ever is Mick Foley. If it wasn't for him, I would have never gotten into wrestling like I did. Watching him in the AE was pretty much my gateway into ECW, hardcore wrestling, deathmatch wrestling, and indy wrestling in general.

As for WWE, I stopped watching sometime in 2007 (after the Benoit incident) but began watching again in like 2012 I think. I'm still watching Raw, but it's usually hit-or-miss. Sometimes it gets pretty bad, but I haven't given up yet.

Bray Wyatt is the son of a Wrestler called IRS As well and his real brother is Bo Dallas.
Yeah IRS was Mike Rotundo he was part of the Varsity Club with Rick Steiner back in the NWA. He and Barry wrestled down here in Florida before that.

That Seth Rollins seems to be the total package right now. You need someone strong to be the company heel. I saw the clip on YouTube of Foley, Austin, and Shawn Michaels whooping on some new guys (Im not familiar with current product) and got that old rush. LOVE when I hear the breaking glass

That Was at this years Wrestlemania Austin and Crew Beat up, Rusev,Sheamus and Alberto Delrio. Then Lastly King Barret.

Monday Night Raw will be on tomarrow for 3 hours. HHH is scheduled too be on too confront Reigns and likely mess over Styles being Number One Contender. I also heard that maybe Dean Ambrose will start a feud with Y2J briefly while AJ Styles faces Reigns and Maybe HHH.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

He is a hometown hero! My dad actually used to wrestle in the 80's all around the Canada, USA and Puerto Rico. If anyone who knows who Carlito is, he is actually my cousin although I don't believe we've seen each other since I was a baby. His mom is my dads sister, and my dad was trained and taught to wrestle by her husband and Carlitos dad Carlos down in Puerto Rico, he lived down there for a long time actually. My dad was actually wrestling in this territory for the Hart family and that's how he met my mom. So basically I can thank wrestling for being alive, hahahahahaha.

And I don't know about you guys, but I loved ECW in its heyday and WCW used to be classic, I loved Monday Nitro.

Anyone?

Nitro had the luchadores and not just rey mystero j. Mysterio s best matches was against Japan wrestler ultimo dragon and luchadore psychosis.

Yes! I watched that so many times when I was younger while the AE was still going on. I do wonder how well it holds up today?

My Monday Night Raw Review

The Highlights Of The Show.

1 Opening Match with Cesaro vs Owens For Number One Contenders Match For IC title. Cesaro Wins

2 Sammy Zayn vs AJ Styles. AJ Styles wins

3 Dean Ambrose Ribbing Jericho About Deans Assylem His Knock Of The Highlight Reel.

I hope that is legit for Dean does have a Piper Feel too him. He'd be funny with a Deans Pit type of segment.

The Tag Match With Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt vs Sheamus and Alberto Delro was not very good.

And I wanna see Enzo and Cass in a match already.