Coloring my Profile Banner

Tools    

Hello there! So, I'm not sure if this is a game but it's suppose to be a grupal activity so I guess it might me one.

So here is the thing, I have a picture I found really cool, and I wanted to make it bigger, with my poor photoshop skills I managed to do it. Then I think "Hey! it would be sick if I could add a lot of characters with this two guys in the rain!!

That's basically it, I want anyone who is interested to suggest me a character (or several) to add! One (or more) per Mofo, and attach the picture plz! so I will try to put all of them together in this picture

This is the original, don't worry about the space in my banner I managed to make it a lot bigger so I would love to add your suggestions to the picture guys!!

*original way to finish a thread*

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I don't have a character, but I love how your avatars are the Koala's from Ugly Americans. Thank you for reminding me of that show.

FW THAT'S PERFECT!!

AbovetheClouds, I really love this little guy, I decided to keep changing my avatar every month, although I may do it more frecuently. I even download the full series to make more gifs.

is it still going ?

This is from famous Russian cartoon "Gena and Cheburashka"
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	square_????????2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24109  

Of course dude!! I will always add stuff to my banner any time even if that means every character has to fill in one pixel .

I'm also saving all of them just in case there is a time where I need to move all of them again or change the background XD who knows. I would love to have one from every MoFo! , but I'll give them time so there's no hurry.

Also, it can be a person too, an actor, whatever you guys want I'll be there waiting (now I seriously need to watch The Piano, it's been 3 days since I said I was going to)
Attachments

Name:	Hangintherain5.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	24115  

I know I am a true artist using Photoshop (I'm not) but don't abuse xD!! I use another picture though , here you go! I hope you see the little tattoo he has with your name ?)
Attachments

Name:	Hangintherain6.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	24116  

3 weeks since I update the banner, so it's time to add this two! They are both cartoon villains, but they have a difference of 15 years!!

I need some ideas to the left side tho, it's like I don't want to put a character there, because that part is blocked by the stats of the forum, (age, threads, post).
Attachments

Name:	Hangintherain7.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	24433  

Love this idea tat2, gotta have a Tony The Tiger in there somewhere I think....
Attachments

Name:	tony_the_tiger-lg1.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	24434  

OH THANK GOD, I couldn't find this picture, so glad it's here. I will just re-upload it. And since I'm with it, does someone want to add another one? I will add some of my own as soon as I get Photoshop! (With the change of computer I also lost the pics)

Finally!! I add a lot of stuff this time, since I'm doing it again . I lowed the light on this one and tried to get creative by making some bright stuff on the picture shine! I also add a lot of details and move some of the previous ones. I add a lot of pictures from Steven Universe, some fairies from Zelda, some Kodamas from Princess Mononoke and one anime character.

I hope someone shares something to add, a banner that keeps growing and growing is amazing!

(If you wonder why the space on the left it's because of the stats on the MoFo profile)

Damn internet! I had to rewrite everything twice!

Yesterday was this thread Anniversary!...maybe. So I added quite some stuff, I added League of Leagends characters, Tiny Tina, Kuzko, I've been seeind Samurai Champloo so Mugen, and I replace anime dude for anime dude 2.buttler.

I also changed the description of the first post, I want more doodles and I just notice I said One per Mofo. I wanted to watch for example the Yao Ming doodle and think about how Camou add it, but since there isn't that many people I would love to add as many as people want!

The backround is getting small so I will enlarge it later if someone post something, so that the characters are smaller and I will have space to put some on the ground, some flying, others in a house?! I'm bad with photoshop but I still have so much fun!!

I'm also in love with the new penguin's position and the MoFo User Box isn't that bad for an amateur