Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

Yes, she was on Angel from 2001. Which, as you can see, isn't the 90's. As I said, I don't really care as she's hot.

I feel like Famke Janssen peaked in GoldenEye – after that I never thought she looked as good or made as much of an impact.

76 Kirsten Dunst

After Spiderman 2 she lost allot of her good teenish looks she had young. Some say she got into drugs. I hope she gets straight cause she is still young enough too have pretty roles.

I have to return some videotapes...
Really not a huge Dunst fan and I only really thought she was hot in that scene from the original Spiderman where it is raining in the alley.

Really not a huge Dunst fan and I only really thought she was hot in that scene from the original Spiderman where it is raining in the alley.
She also looked good with red hair I think. I was really surprised to see her in Fargo recently as I had no idea she was in it and it took me a second or two to recognise her.

I got it. I think she was 12. It sticks in my mind because in the book the Claudia is 5 and I remember people talking (myself included) how everyone in that film was a lot older than they were in the book.

Liv was glorious. I particularly liked her in Empire Records.

she was really sexy in interview with the vampire
I saw some of that again not long ago and it really was a fantastic film, wasn't it? She was good at being older than her years. I suppose a bit like in The Innocents, although I've never seen the film.

I saw some of that again not long ago and it really was a fantastic film, wasn't it? She was good at being older than her years. I suppose a bit like in The Innocents, although I've never seen the film.
Louis was a bore but to hold her own vs lestat was really something.
She kicked serious ass in that film. I haven't seen the innocents either.

I made a fake trailer for interview with the vampire pt 2. that I'll be releasing at the end of the month. After lestat turns the interviewer

Louis was a bore but to hold her own vs lestat was really something.
She kicked serious ass in that film.
Yeah, definitely. Tom Cruise was brilliant as well.