Predict-a-Death

Tools    

Chuck Berry's another one - still alive - the father of rock & roll is 90 years old! Holy Cow!
I call him the father of rock & roll because he created all the basic riffs that became the basis for all the rock that followed.

Burt Reynolds
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Chuck Berry's another one - still alive - the father of rock & roll is 90 years old! Holy Cow!
I call him the father of rock & roll because he created all the basic riffs that became the basis for all the rock that followed.
You know he's coming out with his first album since the 70s? I think in February!

Emma Morano in 2017 she is 117 years young.

I'm not quite sure if this is hedging your bets or foolishly betting against someone who is awesome at living.

Also look at th List of verified oldest people according to wiki; the first 14 are female - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._oldest_people

My wife randomly predicted an early death tonight-

Why does your wife want me to die so much?

Hahahaha that's funny. She thinks it's bad how his weight has been fluctuating, but I also think subconsciously she's thinking of the drugs his characters did in War Dogs and Wolf of Wall Street.

I predict John A. Hill.
For those who don't know, he's one of the stars of the hit film Back to Squall.

And, if not John A. Hill, then I predict fellow star James Quall will be next to go.

What's really peculiar - years ago after seeing Johah Hill in Superbad (2007), I predicted to a friend that he would be the next John Belushi, provided he remained chubby and didn't go the way John did. Ironically, the friend I predicted this to is now dead (like most my friends) - this was my friend Bill who was gay and died after a failed gastric bypass surgery at the end of 2011!

RoyaleWitCheese is my favourite member because i'm not quite sure if he's an alt of mine or not. I mean i don't think i've ever had an alt but this guy acts like me exactly and he approached me asking how to get an avatar.

RoyaleWitCheese are you me? Don't lie, i'll be able to tell probably?

OK, I was just watching Modern Family and noticed there was someone who I really need to add to this list...Fred Willard...this guy looks really bad and losing him in 2017 would not be a total shock.