Predict-a-Death

Tools    

I love Paris and I think she'll be fine. David Arquette is an interesting pick. He looks bad in that photo.
Why do you love Paris Hilton, to me she's everything but lovable. Having a show on television where she wants to find a ''BFF'' thats one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard lol.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm going to predict Mickey Rourke in the early part of 2015, Pamela Anderson by the end of the year and Mel Gibson before 2015 is up.

Why do you love Paris Hilton, to me she's everything but lovable. Having a show on television where she wants to find a ''BFF'' thats one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard lol.
She's hot and sweet

I'm going to predict Mickey Rourke in the early part of 2015, Pamela Anderson by the end of the year and Mel Gibson before 2015 is up.
I thought of Pam but I love her

She's hot and sweet
She's hot, but she represents everything I hate lol. That you can succeed and have a succesfull life just by being beautiful and being the daughter of someone rich,

She's hot, but she represents everything I hate lol. That you can succeed and have a succesfull life just by being beautiful and being the daughter of someone rich,
I agree but I don't blame her for that

Not sure quite why but..Emile Hirsch. Ever since Into the Wild, I can't picture him not dying young. Also, a pal of Heath Ledger I believe

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Eastwood. In 31 days.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Death may be getting hungier, but so far I HUNGER FOR BED. It's 2:25 AM here. Goodnight.