What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The most loathsome of all goblins
I listen to her A LOT. Did you like her Honey Is Cool stuff too???
I haven't listened to it yet, I've only heard Fever Ray and The Knife. I'll make sure to check it out

It predates both, and is sort of her indie pop effort. She's Always so distinctive and LOVE her!!!! She guests a bit on one of the Röyksopp albums too.

Laid back 90s electronic stuff w/ thick atmosphere:

Praxis (Buckethead) w/ Iggy Pop:

Boredoms! Weird Japanese Krautrock-ish music:

OH MY GOD freaking out anyone else knows Praxis!!!! (love Boredoms too...)

This thread makes me so happy!

Finnish awesomeness.

Thank you for this. Reminds me a bit of this:

OH MY GOD freaking out anyone else knows Praxis!!!! (love Boredoms too...)

This thread makes me so happy!
I especially love Sacrifist, being the weirdest.

OH NY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE ESTRADASPHERE VERY HARD!!!!! Been a fan for about 15 years! Discovered them thanks to Trey Spruance's (Mr Bungle, SC3) label.

Also..Sacrifist. Gaaah...we probably have quite a few likes in common! Naked City????
Hell yeah. I'm a huge Zorn fan. Check out my fav music thread. I grew up with Bungle and got sucked into the avant-wormhole.

Also..Sacrifist. Gaaah...we probably have quite a few likes in common! Naked City????
Hell yeah. I'm a huge Zorn fan. Check out my fav music thread. I grew up with Bungle and got sucked into the avant-wormhole.
Now I'm sad you're not my neighbour. Mr Bungle did a lot to break open my third music eye. Going to check out the thread now.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tanya Tagaq - Caribou