I like movies

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I think I am going to ban this guy... Looks like a quota spammer to me...

but what kind of movies are u fave? hahaha
I like movies with action, or excitement, or adventure, or comedy or drama. I usually stick to those types of movies.

I like them.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I like movies that involve midgets and torture devices and lots of blue fluffy stuff.

But don't tell anyone.

Movies are ok, but films, those are great.

What exactly is a "quota spammer"?
Someone who posts meaningless, one-sentence posts to circumvent the 10-post minimum required for people to post links.

They, I'm sorry to say, do not like movies. But I do. I like them a lot.

I like small gnomes on swings. I also like movies.

I do not know if I would like a movie about a small gnome on a swing, because I have never seen one. But I think I would probably like such a movie, if I were to see it.

A stranger once stopped me and asked me if I liked movies.

I answered yes

I do not know if I would like a movie about a small gnome on a swing, because I have never seen one. But I think I would probably like such a movie, if I were to see it.
Try renting this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or THIS:

One of those is bound to feature at least a gnome-like creature on a swing. You'll love it!