Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

I think he's just too hairy for me...
Viggo Mortensen too hairy? It sounds like you mean Huge Jackman, who went in for his Wolverine audition, without shaving, and it seemed to help. He's really that hairy, or that is what I've heard, anyways.
I think hairy is good. Mustache, beard, hairy chest . . . .
What?
Where am I?
. . . .

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
It sounds like you mean Huge Jackman, . . . .
A deliberate mistake? ...and how do you know?

I like Hugh, when he's not being a hairy mutant.

A deliberate mistake? ...and how do you know?

I like Hugh, when he's not being a hairy mutant.
haha omg I blame spell check for that. I mean, huge IS a word. I just don't know if it applies.
I prefer Hugh as Wolverine, and Viggo from 28 Days. I'd sooner a man shave his head bald, as to growing it long.

*wonders if I should spell check again*

Yesterday's Jam
I do agree with Wolverine, most definetely.. Also:

Guy Pearce in The Time Machine - Ultimately shite film but come on.. Guy Pearce!!111!

Also a pretty shite film, but John Cusack in Say Anything..

Hm, I am starting to question my taste.. I really don't like Radcliffe, Depp or Bloom.. Maybe I shouldn't continue with my list.. What the heck!

Jason Lee, Mallrats.

Billy Crudup - Almost Famous

Finally Daniel Bruhl in the Edukators..

Right, now this is the part where you all tear it apart..

Death Is So Becoming ;>
Ryan Gosling

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Christian Bale

Mads Mikkelsen

Hot guys how about Cris tucker and Cris rock.

I was going to start a Hunkalicious Man thread but then remembered this thread and decided to try to resurrect it so I don't get a certain Search Feature speech….

I've already posted five hotties once in here but since there are more then five… I thought I would add a few more... but veer off the main path a wee bit while I was at it… so, here is my choice for the top five Hunkalicious American Indian actors:

Eric Schweig

Michael Grayeyes

David Midthunder

Michael Spears

Eddie Spears

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Good for you!

Maybe I'll get my wife to contribute some, but I know that Colin Firth and George Clooney will be at the Top of the list.

Good for you!

Maybe I'll get my wife to contribute some, but I know that Colin Firth and George Clooney will be at the Top of the list.

Can't go wrong with either one of those... so I'd love to see who else your wife listed....

I am half agony, half hope.
Good choices, Cait!

Here are my current flavors of the week:

Eric Bana

Paul Bettany

Daniel Day Lewis

Benicio del Toro

Colin Firth

Johann von Goethe

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Good choices, Cait!

Benicio del Toro

I like your list Mrs. Darcy, but this is the one my heart belongs too. I don't even have four others, I'll just take him, please.

Eric Bana

Paul Bettany

Daniel Day Lewis

Benicio del Toro

Colin Firth
They all seem to have the same eyes.

Actually, I'm a little curious as to who some of the guys would pick... I mean all the MoFoetts never have a problem listing the ladies they think are beautiful....

Alright alright, I give.

I don't mind listing a few, though I don't really find men, well, hot. My choices for this sort of thing are going to be adversely influenced by which male celebrities I think just seem cool.

Exhibit A: Matt Damon. Good looking guy, and incredibly down-to-earth. Seems very settled and modest, and is genuinely talented. So he'd be on there.

Exhibit B: Justin Timberlake. Gotta admit, he's a fine looking man, and he can dance. He's utterly transcended his own whiteness, to borrow a line from Bill Simmons, and he's this generation's best Saturday Night Live host.

Those are the only two that come immediately to mind. If I have to list five, though, I'll add the late Heath Ledger (he had great smile...no use denying it), Eric Bana, and Christian Bale.

I love the reluctance in saying another guy is good looking...
I honestly don't see the problem. We all have eyes and our own standards of beauty. They don't just apply to one particular sex...or at least they shouldn't.

Edit: Bana=