Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

I'm not going to bother with a top five. River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves is more than enough.

Of actors I don't remember seeing mentioned previously (though the list probably wouldn't be too different without this parameter), here's my list:

Leslie Howard

Jeff Goldblum

Nigel Terry

Omar Sharif (I LOVE this picture...)

Oskar Werner

Though there are many more...

Can someone tell me how to add pictures to posts (sorry its part of the not tech savy thing and I don't even know where to begin to look for instructions...everybody seems to already know. Honestly, I don't even know how to use a flash drive, I just have lots of geeky freinds )

Just hit the square yellow button and enter the image's URL. Or, you can wrap it in img tags, like this (but without the asterisks):

[img*]http://www.yahoo.com/someimage.gif[/img*]

To love and be loved in return
Johnny Depp
Ewan McGregor
Orlando Bloom
Jake Gyllenhaal
Jude Law

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Harrison Ford

Malcolm McDowell

Seth Rogen

Simon Pegg

Johnny Depp

Part Three: More Dark and Hansom

David Boreanaz

Stuart Townsend

Jake Gyllenhaal

Milo Ventimiglia

Callum Blue

Hugh Dancy

Jeremy Sisto

1. Ewan McGregor

2. James Franco

3. Gael García Bernal

4. Mos Def

5. Lee Kang-sheng

Yes, Ewen MacGregor (not in that picture), YES James Franco (I got a man-crush on this guy), yes Gael Garcia Bernal (I don't know why, but ladies love him). But who chose Cillian Murphy over that guy sitting behind him?!

Im sure all or most have been mentioned already, but...

George Clooney

Johnny Depp

Sean Connery

Brad Pitt

Barack Obama Well he aint a movie star but damn our presidents got game!

I like this thread, because it balances out the Top Totty Thread.

Yes, Ewen MacGregor (not in that picture), YES James Franco (I got a man-crush on this guy), yes Gael Garcia Bernal (I don't know why, but ladies love him). But who chose Cillian Murphy over that guy sitting behind him?!
Wow. 2 guys in this thread discussing guys. Welcome to the 21st century.