What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bullet For My Valentine - Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow

- Best UK band of the 2000's.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've mostly grown weary of power electronics, but a few years ago I would've dug this. This is still my favorite:

Really liked Magma, but Terra Incognita is still my favorite. The double bass really puts it over for me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've mostly grown weary of power electronics, but a few years ago I would've dug this. This is still my favorite:
That was good, but the song I posted is the best. The fact that this is the original pop song layered with the noise track really does it for me. The double vocal part during the chorus gives me goosebumps.

That was good, but the song I posted is the best. The fact that this is the original pop song layered with the noise track really does it for me. The double vocal part during the chorus gives me goosebumps.
I see. I'll give that band another go. The thing I liked about CB's stuff is that there's some atmospheric breathing room; occasional space-y ambiance in between the harsh bits. A better example: