What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

They need to 86 Jared Leto and make Mark Hamill the next Joker. Throw some makeup on him, and he would rock-it. Itd be the biggest comeback ever in Hollywood.

Can I do self-promotion? This is a promo video I made for my novel. I know it's not great, but I think the book is great!

The one I have issue with is the "13 colonies" - it doesn't make much sense. It says Delaware didn't become an independent state until June 1776. When the declaration for independence was passed on July 2nd of that year, Delaware was a state and had a full vote (which had to be unanimous) on the motion. So yes, when the "United States" was officially declared as an independent country from Great Britain there were indeed 13 colonies.

If their argument is that there were not "originally" 13 colonies... well that's obvious. Before Jamestown, there were no colonies, then there was one, then two, and so on... until there were 13 that formed those represented in the 2nd Continental Congress which declared the United States of America to be an independent nation.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
There's an amazing guy, Eric Jacobus, who is a martial artist and was founder of his own team, The Stunt People. One of his solo projects was that he got to emulate the move list from the Tekken video game series. Here he is doing Hwoarang's list

Let's see if I have this straight - YouTube is now putting ads on some of their videos that cover a good chunk of the picture and which cannot be turned off (they don't have any little x in a box in the upper right hand corner), plus there's still ads before videos some of which you can skip, but some of which you can't (that say "video will start after advertisement") and the old pop up ads that you can still close manually when they appear are still there.

Now, the way to not have a video covered by an ad you can't get rid of is to subscribe to YouTube Red and PAY a monthly fee to look at YouTube.

Is this right?