Your top 10 TV shows

Tools    

You don't like The Twilight Zone which is on your own list? Yeah, i don't think much of yours either.
Skipped over that one on yours....and I don't really give a crap what you think of my list, if you wanna get snarky about it. Mine holds not only my top shows, but some of the top TV shows in general. Of course, my list shows my age.

Skipped over that one on yours....and I don't really give a crap what you think of my list, if you wanna get snarky about it. Mine holds not only my top shows, but some of the top TV shows in general. Of course, my list shows my age.
And i don't give a crap what you think of mine so i have no idea why you commented on it in the first place.. And so what, so does mine? The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, etc, etc. You have f%cking Charlie's Angels so lets not try to get snooty here

And i don't give a crap what you think of mine so i have no idea why you commented on it in the first place.. And so what, so does mine? The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, etc, etc. You have f%cking Charlie's Angels so lets not try to get snooty here
Do you know how popular the original Charlie's Angels show was? If you did, you wouldn't have made such a clueless comment.

Do you know how popular the original Charlie's Angels show was? If you did, you wouldn't have made such a clueless comment.
Couldn't care less how popular it was, it's garbage. Awful 70's trash. And that's not a clueless comment as i've seen the show.

Anyway, i'm not going to continue this pointless and childish argument. What happened was you snidely commented on my list then you couldn't take it when i did the same to yours.

Couldn't care less how popular it was, it's garbage. Awful 70's trash. And that's not a clueless comment as i've seen the show.

Anyway, i'm not going to continue this pointless and childish argument. What happened was you snidely commented on my list then you couldn't take it when i did the same to yours.
Nope. I just said I never heard of half (which doesn't mean their bad) or liked the rest. That's not snide. Didn't make any nasty remarks. I only said that about Miss Vicky's list. By the way, Charlie's Angels is a million times more interesting than the Wire or Sopranos ever were. They were just boring drama shows...dull as dishwater. That is until someone got killed. That's how they hold the audience. Might as well call them soap operas Dragged out week after week when you wish they would all just shoot each other and get it over with.

Well, let's be fair. Most of the shows I listed aired when you were just a gleam in the eyes of two horndogs at an Eagles' concert...lol

Well, let's be fair. Most of the shows I listed aired when you were just a gleam in the eyes of two horndogs at an Eagles' concert.
Oh my god. Are you kidding me? Even if this was true what would this have to do with anything? If anything i could judge it more objectively than you since i wasn't in my 40s when it was originally airing. You like campy, cheese-fests with terrible acting and the same story every week over shows with complex character development and actually ya know plots? Won't hold that against you but my god don't attempt to tell me because i'm not an old man like you that i'm somehow unable to entertain garbage like that. Actually do tell me that because i'm glad that's the case.

Also I love how the most snark is coming from Roy, yet he can't take any criticism of his own choices and has to resort to basically saying "Damn kids, get off my lawn!"

Got news for you dude, most of our active members are a lot younger than you are, including our admin, so you can keep your stupid insults to yourself.

theres a mission impossible tv show? does it just have the same name as the movies or are they based off of eachother?

theres a mission impossible tv show? does it just have the same name as the movies or are they based off of eachother?
I do believe the movies are loosely based off the show, but the show originated in the 60s and I've not bothered with it so I'm not sure how similar they are.

It was a 60's/70's show. The films were inspired by it but i couldn't tell you how similar they are as i've not seen the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible

You like campy, cheese-fests with terrible acting and the same story every week over shows with complex character development and actually ya know plots? .
Oh, you mean like Friends?Comedy staler than yesterday's bread? Lol...what a maroon. Like I said, you haven't seen half the shows I listed. You're just a typical clueless guy who likes anything as long as there's drama.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Here are some fond memories from me:

1. Bizarre
2. Married with Children
3. Dr. Who (prior to 1989)
4. The Wonder Years
5. Mr. Bean
6. The Simpsons
7. Quantum Leap
8. Third Watch
9. Breaking Bad
10. Mad Men

Honorable mention for unfinished or incomplete series:

#. Deadwood
#. Dead Like Me
#. The Black Donnellys

Yes. And the movie sucks in comparison. Barney from the show called it "an abomination" after he saw the premiere...which is spot-on, concise critique. The TV show however is pure gold, especially the first three seasons, no matter what Camo "thinks".

Oh, you mean like Friends?Comedy staler than yesterday's bread? Lol...you're such a maroon. Like I said, you haven't seen half the shows I listed. You're just a typical clueless bozo who likes anything as long as there's drama. Don't be a chump.
oh my god. You have Married With Children on your list, my god. I like Married With Children but it's a guilty pleasure because the show is terribly written and acted. You can't criticize anyones choices, jesus.

I've seen 7/10 shows on your list and hilariously you admitted you hadn't even heard of most of the shows on my list, you are showing yourself up for the idiot you are here. You're the moron thinking you know anything about me. 14, nearly half 14 of the 30 shows i listed are Comedies, showing how cluless you are again. It's not my fault you can't comprehend a show without lifeless caricatures of characters and hokey spelled out humour.

Yes. And the movie sucks in comparison. Barney from the show called it "an abomination" after he saw the premiere...which is spot-on, concise critique. The TV show however is pure gold, especially the first three seasons, no matter what Camo "thinks".
Camo hasn't even seen it, learn to read.

oh my god. You have Married With Children on your list, my god. I like Married With Children but it's a guilty pleasure because the show is terribly written and acted. You can't criticize anyones choices, jesus.
Re: It's not my fault you can't comprehend a show without lifeless caricatures of characters and hokey spelled out humour.

Yeah..unlike South Park or Friends

Married with Children was very-well acted by Ed O'Neill, one of the best TV characters of all time. His physical comedy was top-notch. And one thing that separates it from others show is that *all* the characters are funny. They're not lame, annoying little twits like Ross from Friends.

Yeah unlike South Park. I'm not even trying to defend Friends, i've said many times in the past that there's alot wrong with the show and i understand why some don't like it. I love it because i grew up with the show. Thing is Married With Children is absolutely no better, it's not well written the characters are paper thin much more so than Friends that definitely has characterization issues too.

Anyway, i'm not going to continue this because it has devolved into insults and it will just lead to the thread getting closed and/or our posts being deleted.