Get on TONGO's Ignore User List!

Tools    

I'm going to ask everyone in here to take it down a notch. jiraffe asked TONGO why he blocked people, so a little leeway is understandable, but the rules about insults still apply. Please consider this a warning. Thanks.
I dont know what they said and dont care. Please close this thread, Im not here to get any type of attention, just the right kind.

I dont know what they said and dont care. Please close this thread, Im not here to get any type of attention, just the right kind.
Tongo, it was you who was doing wrong, when you called Raul a 'dead fetus' and you weren't even arguing with him. That's cowardly. Now cowardly is not an insult because I'm legitimately describe your actions on this thread. But calling someone a dead fetus describes nothing, it's just an angry insult. Someone quote me.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Tongo, it was you who was doing wrong, when you called Raul a 'dead fetus' and you weren't even arguing with him. That's cowardly. Now cowardly is not an insult because I'm legitimately describe your actions on this thread. But calling someone a dead fetus describes nothing, it's just an angry insult. Someone quote me.
Oh wait this won't do anything.

Coming Soon: Survivor 9: Tongo Island

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm gonna go see if they need me to be fake, trollish and gutless in another thread. This one seems destined for an automatic self-destruct.

If I start a Tongo Island thread though, I seriously hope people would join
Really? Are you gonna host "Survivor 9" now?

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Here you go

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm not going to tell anyone they can't, but I think it's a pretty bad idea to keep up this teasing and antagonizing.
Can we talk about dead fetuses?

It's not encouraging that the response to my appeal to stop teasing was more teasing.

We have intentionally vague rules on harassment so that people don't have to walk on eggshells, but that only works if people honor the spirit of the rule by not going out of their way to provoke. But if they do, then that's inevitably going to require stricter, more specific rules. I'd like to avoid that, but ultimately it's going to depend on you guys.

That's not quite true. When someone's on ignore, their posts are hidden by default, but they can still choose to view them.

Regardless, the rules obviously don't cease to apply just because someone has you on ignore.

I'm not going to tell anyone they can't, but I think it's a pretty bad idea to keep up this teasing and antagonizing.
Think Yoda is being very fair here. He gets why this thread exists and hasn't shut it down yet but he's not going to tolerate a thread built solely to badmouth another member: TONGO. Think we are free to speak of the absurdity of the user ignore list though. My opinion: it's really absurd.

Who knows though maybe i'm just saying that because i'm that one dude he actually likes that is only on time out?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Think Yoda is being very fair here. He gets why this thread exists and hasn't shut it down yet but he's not going to tolerate a thread built solely to badmouth another member: TONGO. Think we are free to speak of the absurdity of the user ignore list though. My opinion: it's really absurd.

Who knows though maybe i'm just saying that because i'm that one dude he actually likes that is only on time out?
That's fair enough to be honest, I should probably just shut my mouth now

That's fair enough to be honest, I should probably just shut my mouth now
What? Don't if you feel you have something to say, as long as it isn't breaking the rules go for it.

Was just saying my own position there.