Get on TONGO's Ignore User List!

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Guys, stop, this is too funny for me.

Holy crap, TONGO! Aside from Camo , all those names you have on ignore are just a great bunch of forum members. No wonder you're so miserable all the time. It's like you're punishing yourself by sticking around, meanwhile, you stopped watching movies and stopped interacting with so many great, active and quality individuals on this forum. What a shame. I hope you find your way back to the movies and at least some of the good folks here. I hope this list is just for show and a joke. Otherwise, I'm really surprised at who is actually on it.
Pfft! Listen to "straight shooter" trying to make himself look good and me bad in a passive aggressive way. I directly told you I think your an alt account, and not Canadian. Well youve been on my IU, and probably will be on it again. You come across as very fake, and trollish, but in a gutless way where you dont look bad or get in trouble. Yeah youll be on it again.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I assure you, standing or posting next to you, one really doesn't have to try. If it's TONGO plus one, anyone, you'll make the plus one look good, just by being yourself. You just keep repeating that same pattern with various members here. At some point, you'll have to ask yourself, "Is it really all of them, or is it me?".

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I assure you, standing or posting next to you, one really doesn't have to try. If it's TONGO plus one, anyone, you'll make the plus one look good, just by being yourself. You just keep repeating that same pattern with various members here. At some point, you'll have to ask yourself, "Is it really all of them, or is it me?".

Pfft! Listen to "straight shooter" trying to make himself look good and me bad in a passive aggressive way. I directly told you I think your an alt account, and not Canadian. Well youve been on my IU, and probably will be on it again. You come across as very fake, and trollish, but in a gutless way where you dont look bad or get in trouble. Yeah youll be on it again.
MOVIE MAX!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!

HE'S PUTTING YOU ON THE LIST! (Again!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERSTAR!!!!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Borat.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	28479  

GASPPPPPP!!!!!

MORE, PLEASE! MORE!

WAITER!

BRING US SOME MORE.... MOFOS.... THAT TONGO CAN PUT IN HIS IGNORE LIST.

BRING THEM NOW!!!!!! NEED IT! I'LL TIP GOOD IF THEY GET ON HIS DAMN LIST!!!!! *hyperventilates*
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	woman.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	28480  

1-0 to SC then. You are playing a wise game by being on ignore, SC! Have to think this has been years of planning from you. if not it depresses me much more that he usually can't see more than 50% of the average thread.

I was on the list at one point, pretty sure it had to do with survivor.

Makes me want to play again, not because I was on ignore, but because:
I never had you on Ignore 7th. Weve argued, but thats it.

Seems like the new theme in the smear campaign is "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor"

This has all been started by The UsualSuspect when I offered to finish out Survivor 8 when it was down to the Final 3. He bailed on his own game because 2 players were incommunicado for 2-3 days.
All before this game he was begging me to play, multiple PMs.
After the game multiple players said the most fun they had was my interactions as Hannibal.
When I offered to finish it, that's when he started up with this "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor".
No Suspect, you cant. Lying is one thing, but you cheat. Your piddle-paddle apology is worthless since youve proven youll just "say anything" to get your current impulse. Think I cant handle Survivor? I hosted Latveria, BIOTCH! Great or bad game, that was a pressure cooker 20,000 leagues under the sea. Yeah, you had 2 accounts in that game too, and he is so weak strategically he let Daniel back in the game who systematically dismantled him and won.

Hey, I will run an invite only game, I got approximately 9 players Ill invite, and will start when I can get 4-6 more. Accounts on my IU wont be in it. That's the real reason this thread exists, TUS, Sexy, and Rauld want to play a Survivor now. They wont, and they will never get off my IU. I was lucky a legit payer won my game, but I never want someone playing in one of my games to worry about a crooked player or host.

Nostroll, Citizen Rules, Topsy, and Camo are on there for other than Survivor reasons.
Just wanted to clear the air of all the b.s. TheUsualLiar has told.

I really do not give a crap what you say Alt.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I wonder if there's a cap on how many people you can ignore, I feel like Tongo must be slowly creeping up to the limit now. Maybe there'll be a hunger games style competition where people compete to get off the list so he can replace them with someone else.

I never had you on Ignore 7th. Weve argued, but thats it.

Seems like the new theme in the smear campaign is "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor"

This has all been started by The UsualSuspect when I offered to finish out Survivor 8 when it was down to the Final 3. He bailed on his own game because 2 players were incommunicado for 2-3 days.
All before this game he was begging me to play, multiple PMs.
After the game multiple players said the most fun they had was my interactions as Hannibal.
When I offered to finish it, that's when he started up with this "TONGO cant handle playing Survivor".
No Suspect, you cant. Lying is one thing, but you cheat. Your piddle-paddle apology is worthless since youve proven youll just "say anything" to get your current impulse. Think I cant handle Survivor? I hosted Latveria, BIOTCH! Great or bad game, that was a pressure cooker 20,000 leagues under the sea. Yeah, you had 2 accounts in that game too, and he is so weak strategically he let Daniel back in the game who systematically dismantled him and won.

Hey, I will run an invite only game, I got approximately 9 players Ill invite, and will start when I can get 4-6 more. Accounts on my IU wont be in it. That's the real reason this thread exists, TUS, Sexy, and Rauld want to play a Survivor now. They wont, and they will never get off my IU. I was lucky a legit payer won my game, but I never want someone playing inone of my games to worry about a crooked player or host.

Nostroll, Citizen Rules, Topsy, and Camo are on there for other than Survivor reasons.
Just wanted to clear the air of all the b.s. TheUsualLiar has told.
Just copying this in case he tries to delete it.

Maybe I should actually play Survivor, because there is apparently A LOT of stuff that goes on.
Dude, Ill let you play in mine Youd make 10 and Id just be 3 shy to start.

Sexy Celebrity - An absolute disruption with no regard, care, or respect for whoever hes trying to get the attention of. He will say anything to get whatever his impulse is directing him to do. If I listed every act, word, and the lengths in detail that hes done, itd take a full page.
A full page? Just ONE page? Damn. I SERIOUSLY need to step up my game, then.

No wonder I didn't win that "MoFo Overachiever" award.

I would but unfortunately work takes up WAY too much of my time. And my schedule is too crazy to play

What it it was just one night out of the week, or two? Ive been playing with the idea of stretching the game out so more people like yourself and Gatsby can play when in it.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
This is the only time I don't like being on ignore user, because he's said all that, and I can't even respond. Can't say I'm really surprised, though.

I'm going to ask everyone in here to take it down a notch. jiraffe asked TONGO why he blocked people, so a little leeway is understandable, but the rules about insults still apply. Please consider this a warning. Thanks.