Predict-a-Death

Tools    

Hope not love him as Phil's dad and in pretty much everything i've seen him in he comes across really likable excellent casting as Phil is the most likable character in anything ever. I know what you mean though i haven't watched Modern Family (can't believe it's still on) in about three seasons and he definitely wasn't looking great then. Think the last one i saw him in was the one that Phil's mum dies whenever that was.

Hope not love him as Phil's dad and in pretty much everything i've seen him in he comes across really likable excellent casting as Phil is the most likable character in anything ever. I know what you mean though i haven't watched Modern Family (can't believe it's still on) in about three seasons and he definitely wasn't looking great then. Think the last one i saw him in was the one that Phil's mum dies whenever that was.
I hope I'm wrong, because I really like Fred...and in addition to playing Phil's dad, he also has a recurring role on the CBS reboot of The Odd Couple. It would be sad if anything happened to him right now. Obviously you should check out last week's Modern Family...Fred and Ty are really wonderful together.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So far in 2017, you're wrong if you didn't say:

Om Puri

Dick Gautier AKA Hymie the Robot

Miguel Ferrer AKA The Sultan of Sentiment

R.I.P.

While it will be a shame, I think that Kirk Douglas is not long for this world at this point. He's 100 years old.

I keep forgetting that Kirk Douglas is still alive...while, I'm here, I might as well mention that Val Kilmer was allegedly diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, so he is a possibility as well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While it will be a shame, I think that Kirk Douglas is not long for this world at this point. He's 100 years old.

I keep forgetting that Kirk Douglas is still alive...while, I'm here, I might as well mention that Val Kilmer was allegedly diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, so he is a possibility as well.
I heard Val was getting better.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I might as well mention that Val Kilmer was allegedly diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, so he is a possibility as well.
Oh. do you know what type?

As for predictions, I will abstain.

Paul Reiser.

He doesn't look that healthy to me lately.