John Wick: Chapter Two

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
The whole movie is serious. The whole dog plot is a joke, and the character himself has nothing going for him at all. Boring isn't even the word i'd use to describe Keanu Reeves performance.
How is the dog plot a joke, though? I already elaborated on this earlier, but if anything in this movie does need to be played seriously, it's that. Is it really that hard to accept that a guy might take on the whole underworld because a wannabe gangster killed his dog? As stated, it's a change from the usual "threaten/kill family members" thing that has been done to death multiple times.

Boring isn't even the word i'd use to describe Keanu Reeves performance.
Isn't that Keanu Reeves in general?

I feel that John Wick 2 will do it justice where there are reports that Keanu Reeves is actually taking his role seriously and is becoming one with the weapons he will be using. This shows a lot of dedication to his role. To say that he still has it at 50 years old is a big understatement!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Good to see they stuck with the headshot theme.

I watched the first one not long back and I have to say it impressed me as im not a fan of Keanu Reeves but this was good fun. Missed old style action movies. what are your guys views. Will the second movie be as good as the first? typically no in most cases but we shall see

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm game.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I watched the first one not long back and I have to say it impressed me as im not a fan of Keanu Reeves but this was good fun. Missed old style action movies. what are your guys views. Will the second movie be as good as the first? typically no in most cases but we shall see
This one seemed to be more about the style than anything else, so I don't think it would be that hard to dial in. If they add in some more of the assassin code and lifestyle stuff, even better.

loved the first film, its good old action movie from the golden age of action movies, hoping for more of the same.

John Wick was shockingly well done for a movie I wasn't expecting much from, so I'll be seeing it day one. I usually dislike Keanu Reeves as an actor, and he was legitimately cool in that one, so those are strong words coming from me. It was as slick, and fast as Kill Bill, but with guns, I'm all about that. I'd I'd honestly put that on the poster.

just watched it now and i have to say this john wick franchise is growing on me as one of the best action movie franchise in a long long time, keanu reeves has cemented himself in the role and the direction is absolutely phenomenal, this movie as the first one mean business in a world full of forgettable action thrillers, i recommend every body to watch this, superb

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I rewatched the first one on friday night.

How anyone else seen this yet? It wasn't that different from the first film, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. It was still good, and better than a lot of other action films lately, but I found it didn't have the same spark the first film did.

No spoilers but does he get a new puppy?

Ohhh. Maybe that's why it's not as good.

Still, really looking forward to this.

Ahhh good oh. Thanks, my new newfy friend.

Welcome to the human race...
How anyone else seen this yet? It wasn't that different from the first film, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. It was still good, and better than a lot of other action films lately, but I found it didn't have the same spark the first film did.
There still isn't a confirmed Australian release date and it seems all but certain that it won't even get to cinemas here anyway. Needless to say, I'm not happy about this.

Still hoping it proves enough of a runaway hit that it gets a late release, though.