Listen here...

Tools    

Crappy title, I know. But I thought we could have a thread for people looking for a specific song. Whether it's a specific genre or a certain theme, they could come here and ask other members for a song that fits their criteria. The point of this is to share songs we like and maybe even introduce each other to genres, artists, etc. that we otherwise would never have come across.

I'll start this off. I could go for some oldies, something from the 50's or earlier.

If there's already a thread like this, the search engine and I need to have a heart to heart.

50s is so earlier. But those songs shake my mind when I listen.

Or maybe something a little more out of the norm perhaps?

You're welcome

Here's an Old Fogey music tournament we ran a few months back - might find some you like in there maybe?

p.s. should prolly ask for this thread to be moved to the Television & Music sub-forum .... I'll certainly never remember it is in the Games forum

You're welcome

Here's an Old Fogey music tournament we ran a few months back - might find some you like in there maybe?

p.s. should prolly ask for this thread to be moved to the Television & Music sub-forum .... I'll certainly never remember it is in the Games forum
Ha, yeah. I keep going into the TV/Music section every time I look for this thread (though I could easily find it in my profile, but that would be too easy). Speaking of threads, that link of yours should keep me nice and busy. Thanks for the heads up.