2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

Of course, I could also turn "Make Your Own MoFies" into a game thread...........

"Make Up a MoFie for the MoFo Above You."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think we should host next year's award right now and just give the same group of people the same group of awards, since they win every year.

Suspect's Reviews

I think we should host next year's award right now and just give the same group of people the same group of awards, since they win every year.
I wish there was some crazy person on this forum -- crazier than me -- who actually DID host a MoFies Ceremony EVERY DAY, awarding the same awards to the same people every day. I wanna join whatever forum that insane person belongs to. I swear -- we really need more crazy people on this forum. It's not fun without the crazies.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I think we should keep Best New Mofo, I think it's a nice way to integrate newer people, and I really got involved when I realised I'd made the cut, I don't know if that's how the others felt?

If people do feel excluded like SC said, then perhaps raise the total nominees to each category to 6? I quite like the placement idea too, but it'll probably extend the ceremony and it's long enough as it is, and if found out I hadn't placed in a group of 5, I'd be a bit devastated

I certainly think they should stay as a yearly thing though, it's such a good idea!

And I'd like to see different people win the awards instead of it always being the same person again and again. I found it refreshing that I didn't win Most Controversial again and JayDee wasn't the Best Reviewer again. In fact, for me, this was probably the best MoFies Ceremony yet -- the one we just did. As of right now, I'd be fine not winning or not even being nominated next year if it means brand new people can win awards.
That's because I stepped out.

That's because I stepped out.
You really should have won the "We Miss You Most of All" award. I hope you get it next year.

Are you wishing me dead or just gone?
I don't wish anybody dead... it just happens.

Anyway, why wish someone dead? It's a wish that will always come true anyway, eventually. It's like finding a genie and wishing you could find one.

No MoFo Of The Year? That seems to be an obvious award, the i.e. big winner. Is that what Ray Of Sunshine is supposed to represent?

I think Worst Thread and Most Controversial should disappear. Mofies is a moment to reward and thank all the Mofos that make this place better. Giving an award for something bad is just to make people feel bad, and we already have real life for that.
But that's just my opinion.
Indeed.

I think Worst Thread and Most Controversial should disappear. Mofies is a moment to reward and thank all the Mofos that make this place better. Giving an award for something bad is just to make people feel bad, and we already have real life for that.
But that's just my opinion.
I completerly agree with this statement

I disagree with removing worst thread and especially Most Controversial. I'd say the latter in particular is one some MoFos actually strive for.
I've yet to see anybody win most controversial and be offended by it.