New Joker? Willem Dafoe

Tools    

Saw this the other day and just wanted to know what do you all think about this idea? Sure the look is perfect but i think the acting could be up to scratch. Do you agree?

Slight problem.. I haven't posted enough yet to provide links to images so its basically Willem Dafoe as the Joker if you google it im sure you'll see the pic im referring to.

Apologies guys

Very good point and thank you for the image.

Maybe because of his role in spiderman it would bring down the 'Batman Vibe' to a more childlike movie.

This photoshop job is very convincing. I think he would make a great Joker!

I believe that he would bring a great comical side to the joker such as his performance in boondock saints i found pretty funny, mix that performance with the makeup and youve got a Joker.

I could definitely see Dafoe in the role...he nailed the Green Goblin in the first SPIDERMAN movie, there's no reason he couldn't be a credible Joker.

He is a great actor. This is a perfect role for him. Many people will be surprised.

i love his villain outings whenever he is cast as villain especially as the bad guy in to live and die in LA and as the green goblin in spiderman

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah it's been a rumour/fanboy idea for a long time.

He'd be pretty good, but I think he'd be compared too much to his role in Spider-Man.

Nice!

This might just do nobody any good.
I like Willem but if I had to pick a new Joker, I think I'd go with Mendo...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I like Willem but if I had to pick a new Joker, I think I'd go with Mendo...

Another Aussie.

New Joker? Defiantly Jared Leto....
WARNING: spoilers below
Said absolutely no one after 'Suicide Squad'

Photo Restoration Services
heath ledger is only the best for this character

I think he's too old )))

Tommy Lee Jones was pretty good as the Joker in Batman Forever.
He had the constant guffawing and prancing around down pat (rivaling Cesar Romero).

They just seemed to have a little problem with the make-up.