Al Pacino vs Robert De Niro vs Jack Nicholson?

Tools    

Better actor?
14.29%
3 votes
Al Pacino
38.10%
8 votes
Jack Nicholson
47.62%
10 votes
Robert DeNiro
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Better Actor?

Bigger Star?

Better Actor?

Bigger Star?

Best Acting Performance of each actor?
I don't know who is the biggest star, but Deniro is my favourite of the three. He's my 2nd favourite actor after Humphrey Bogart.

Deniro - Taxi Driver,The King of Comedy

Pacino - Dog Day Afternoon,The Godfather 2

Nicholson - One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest,Five Easy Pieces

Finished here. It's been fun.
Three of the finest actors we'll ever see, I honestly can't decide which one is the best.All legendary actors though.

My favourite out of these 3 is Nicholson

Best De Niro = Travis Bickle
Best Pacino = Michael Corleone
Best Nicholson = Jack Torrance

1. Jack Nicholson
2. Robert De Niro
3. Al Pacino

De Niro probably has the most impressive filmography, though. I'm willing to admit that.

I love them all three.

De Niro is probably the best. I've admittedly not seen much from Pacino or Nicholson. De Niro has been in some of the best movies of all time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Out of those three: De Niro.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Biggest star-Nicholson by a mile

Best Actor-De Niro

Best role out of the 3-Travis Bickle

I actually like Nicholson the most out of the 3, but I think he's playing himself in a lot of ways. He has a larger than life personality. From what I've seen, De Niro is kind of a dork. He is nothing like the great characters he's played. That's why I give him best actor. I put Pacino 3rd in every way, but he's great.

Better Actor?

Jack Nicholson

Bigger Star?

JACK NICHOLSON

Best Acting Performance of each actor?

Jack Nicholson - Chinatown and Five Easy Pieces
Robert De Niro - Raging Bull
Al Pacino - The Godfather

Jack Nicholson is my second favorite actor after Humphrey Bogart. De Niro is also in my top 5 and probably has the most impressive filmography of all time. Al Pacino is great, but he's a tiny bit less than the other two, in my opinion.

Best Actor: Nicholson

Biggest Star: Nicholson

Best Performances

De Niro - Raging Bull
Nicholson - One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
Pacino - The Godfather

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
They're all so different to me, almost uncompareable-- Pacino disappears inside his roles; Deniro seems to always do the same acting chops, and Nicholson is always Nicholson. They each have their awesome roles--all in all though, Pacino is still my personal fave

Pacino used to be my favorite, and I still think he's great. Nicholson is also superb, obviously. But De Niro is my favorite of the three.

De Niro totally loses himself as Travis, and that is a sign of a truly great actor. Yes, he's himself in many of his movies, especially in the 2000s, but honestly, who cares about those movies.

Out of those three - De Niro

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Why is this still being discussed? It was Jack (All work and no play makes Jack a doll boy) who had signed the letter of agreement. A contract in which he had agreed to look after the Overlook Hotel until May 1. Have you ever met a character with such strong convictions, work ethics, and devotion? Seriously.

I think all three actors are supremely talented, but I think Nicholson has the most solid resume. De Niro and Pacino are both very talented actors, but they have both appeared in a lot more really bad movies than Nicholson has. I would also say that all three actors do have the ability to make a less than stellar movie worth sitting through. ABOUT SCHMIDT would have been a bore without Nicholson in the lead. De Niro is the best thing about THE KING OF COMEDY and Pacino's Arthur Kirkland in ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL made the film seem a lot better than it really was.

The Big 3 in order:

1. Deniro
2. Pacino
3. Nicholson

Best Performances:

Deniro: Taxi Driver, Awakenings, Cape Fear, and Raging Bull

Pacino: The Godfather, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, and Scent of a Woman

Nicholson: About Schmidt, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shining, and As Good As It Gets
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa