Westworld

Tools    

Theres a bunch on his page. I guess they were out on location drunk bored and silly then decided to play with her phone. I didnt know she was in a rock band? She and some guy, forgot what theyre called.

Alot of Westworld buzz on Twitter right now, something big mustve happened on the show.

This might just do nobody any good.
It's pretty impressive that there's only one episode left and I'm not sure if I like this show or not.

Just started Westworld, and the opening scene was as strong as any.

Maeves gonna turn Westworld into her own Big Mamas House.

Welcome to the human race...
All I'll say about this episode is that it definitely makes me think I was right for not caring too much about fan theories.

NOT the ending I was expecting.

Probably an episode Ill rewatch to get clues, Delores's little venture and findings just equaled a big question mark for me.

Why am I looking forward to the season finale when I know, I just know theyll have a cliffhanger. LOST did it every season, even their last episode

All I'll say about this episode is that it definitely makes me think I was right for not caring too much about fan theories.
It basically confirmed all the biggest ones, though...? Unless by "not caring" you mean not reading, so that you still got to be surprised by the revelations.

I'll add the spoiler tag just in case someone hasn't been reading the theories going around.
WARNING: "westworld theory" spoilers below
I'm almost certain now that William is in fact the Man in Black.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'll add the spoiler tag just in case someone hasn't been reading the theories going around.
WARNING: "westworld theory" spoilers below
I'm almost certain now that William is in fact the Man in Black.
I am too, especially when...
WARNING: "Westworld" spoilers below
...Logan gave William a much newer-looking version of that Times Square photo we saw in the first episode.

I'm still a little bit curious about how they're going to sustain this story into multiple seasons. It feels as if they are answering so many of the big questions they themselves asked earlier in this season.

So, will a season 2 entail more work at finding out about the maze (since it's clear we won't get all of those answers this season), and/or more movement toward autonomy of the hosts? Stuff like that? Seems like a second season will have far fewer Big Questions to ask or answer. Then again, I've appreciated the smooth elegance of the pacing of this season, so perhaps I should not discount the talent of the writers for upcoming seasons and storylines. (Or should I call them "narratives"?)

I'm still a little bit curious about how they're going to sustain this story into multiple seasons. It feels as if they are answering so many of the big questions they themselves asked earlier in this season.

So, will a season 2 entail more work at finding out about the maze (since it's clear we won't get all of those answers this season), and/or more movement toward autonomy of the hosts? Stuff like that? Seems like a second season will have far fewer Big Questions to ask or answer. Then again, I've appreciated the smooth elegance of the pacing of this season, so perhaps I should not discount the talent of the writers for upcoming seasons and storylines. (Or should I call them "narratives"?)
Well, they have around 5 seasons already planned out and ready to go. Just going by the first, you can see the effort and care they put into the show. So whatever it is they have up their sleeves, I don't think it'll disappoint. I can't wait to see it all unfold.

That's encouraging (the planning, I mean!), since some seasons of LOST (for example) didn't feel all that well planned out. Same with some of the bits and pieces of BSG. And yes, I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Welcome to the human race...
It basically confirmed all the biggest ones, though...? Unless by "not caring" you mean not reading, so that you still got to be surprised by the revelations.
More so the latter, though given how the majority of discussion I see about the show tends to be trying to predict how it will develop it's hard not to absorb said predictions and have them at the back of your mind as you watch the actual episodes. Still, the show's good enough that it can weather such distractions, especially this episode building up to the not-exactly-unexpected reveal that

WARNING: "Westworld S1E9" spoilers below
Bernard is a copy of Arnold

but that says a lot more about the way in which it was executed on-screen than anything.

So, uh.... Elsie speculation

WARNING: spoilers below
Ok so if Bernarnold killed her, and they made a host out of her, with it/her popping up on the screen at WW HQ, then the Buck Rogers looking dude goes to investigate, and is attacked by ronin indian hosts?

So is Elsie with the indians, henh?!

So, uh.... Elsie speculation

Ok so if Bernarnold killed her, and they made a host out of her, with it/her popping up on the screen at WW HQ, then the Buck Rogers looking dude goes to investigate, and is attacked by ronin indian hosts?

So is Elsie with the indians, henh?!

"Bernarnold" is too much of a tongue twister, Tongo. It's Bernold. Just Bernold.

But, yeah, I'm thinking we definitely haven't seen the last of her.

More so the latter, though given how the majority of discussion I see about the show tends to be trying to predict how it will develop it's hard not to absorb said predictions and have them at the back of your mind as you watch the actual episodes. Still, the show's good enough that it can weather such distractions, especially this episode building up to the not-exactly-unexpected reveal that

WARNING: "Westworld S1E9" spoilers below
Bernard is a copy of Arnold

but that says a lot more about the way in which it was executed on-screen than anything.
I agree. Even though we all pretty much saw it coming, the way it all unfolded still had a lot of impact. It was all due to the way it was executed and how it managed to pack such an emotional punch. At least it did for me.

You just copy the URL. It can't have a lot of extra query string junk at the end, though.

Also, you can just quote his post and see what's inside the QUOTE tags, which goes for any time you're wondering how someone did something.