The Truth about TWT and me, Read

Tools    

Hey Wannabe,
If they made a movie about TWT who would they get to play TWT?

well your obviously expecting me to say TWT would play TWT. That would be wonderful in my eyes to see TWT on the big silver screen (I'd probably live in the movie theater). Anyhow TWT is a busy man, so IF by chance TWT wouldn't be able to play himself... I'd cry, then I would go and buy him some soup and we would eat it together over watching jungle to jungle.

Wanna make out?
I know you've all been baffled with the question who is Jeremy(TWTAdmirerFromAfar) running through your mind. Well I'll tell you.....

I was born in the harsh, desert climate of Van Nuys, California, where I was orphaned and taken in by a pack of hungry native coyotes. Their initial intention was to have me for an appetizer before they went on their nightly suburban feline hunt, but I survived only because the leader of the pack saw potential in me as a hunter and a spreader of coyote seed! From there, our friendship was forged, and I became known as Jeremy of the Jungle, and his rowdy friends, Mogley and Baloo. They taught me the ways of the Valley, and I quickly became one of the pack's most vocal howlers! Hence my present day ability to sit in a tree. When I was old enough, I learned to catch house pets, insects and rodents! Which is where I got these kickin' thigh muscles! At age 11, I began impressing the pack and local wild-life photographers with my skill in carpentry. I would build elaborate shelters for my family and I using the ever-abundant palm frawns, pieces of discarded twine and snot. And this is where my first encounter with my present cohorts in music came into play. I was the ripe age of 15, and was busy chasing a female coyote in heat down a dusty trail one afternoon, when I turned a corner and ran into the other guys in the pack. They were sitting inside one of my more arty housings and enjoying it's refuge from the blistering California sun. I stepped inside and made the only noises I knew how, and tried to express to them my discontent for invading my space. They replied with fascination at my inhuman grunts, growls and wales, and asked me to stay for tea. I, of course, did not know at the time what they meant nor did I care. I simply started biting the butt fat off of the short one. Which is where TWT's fear of things canine comes into play.

So that's who I am. Thank you for your time.

so did your snot have to be extra sticky on account of the palm prawns? Hahahaha, that was a good story. Someday after Pigsnie unties me --I am tied to a garage poost at the moment & I am typin with my t oes--- I will tell the story of my birth in Bethlihem.

Wanna make out?
Your from Bethlehem? Do you know Jeff?

Whos Jeff of Bethlehem? Oh you mean Jeffus Christ.

Wanna make out?
That was so wrong, I know where your going..... your gonna rot in CANADA for saying that.

Well since I will never go to CANADA I guess Im safe, haha! and I dont know what your talkin about.

Man, it doesn't matter if you go to CANADA, they'll make you go. TWT told me this since he's so wise in the ways of extreme eternal peril.

MAN........ i once ate a whole coconut cream pie!

BY MYSELF!

Wheres everybody???? Im about to fall asleep. and dont talk to me anymore about Canada, you two. Im going to Japan this summer & meet some geeshas, Pigsnie said.

Can I come to Japan with you!?
I must warn you tho. I have a habit of eating everything with toothpicks. I always carry a box of new unopened still wrapped toothpicks with me and use them to eat my food. I am deathly afraid of germs. Someone once suggested I try plastic disposable flatware but I don't like that. The less that comes into contact with my food the better. I find that toothpicks offer both the smallest amount of contact area with the most gripping power. It takes me forever to eat rice and corn on the cob. I do use chopsticks for some heavier things but I must throw them away after every bite so tooth picks are more economical in most cases.

Toothpicks! You must eat vienna sausages a lot. you are a strange malnurished person, sun.

Yes let us go to Japan! I am gettin excited already, what with all the bullit trains & fertility parades & dinners that cost 1000 pounds per plate. I especially want to meet Iron chef kenichi or Sakai, I will not leave japan until I see them!!!! Luckily Pigsnie has been to their restawrants & he says he doesnt think it willbe a problem.

Don't forget to see the willy museum. I think its in some kind of shrine or monastery. I'd live there if I could afford it.

I'm game for going to Japan. TWT said he would pay for me to be in Japan for as long as a wanted, he such a cool brother. One time TWT and me ate a whole lemon merang pie.

What is with you 2? I can't tell if your joking or not, I know your joking sometimes, obviously. I mean, I guess it's kind of funny, but it sounds like this "TWT" doesn't want you to bother him anymore, why don't you just leave him alone?

Those two are his brothers & TWT doesnt seem to mind. personally I like them, they are funnier than TWT.

Uh, no, they're funkier than I am. Oh yeah, it's all haha-funny on the forums now and then, but believe me, it stops being funny the 20th time. I laugh at them everyday, but sometimes they just don't know when to stop.

"Chris...play me in this computer game."
"I'm busy."
"C'mon."
"No, I'm working."
"You suck. This game is the shizzit."
"GO AWAY!"

Happens every day. They have their good sides, their bad sides, and their incredibly disturbing sides. Oh, and yes MFalkawein, they're joking just about all the time, though they do bug me too much now and then.

I wonder if Pigsnie thinks I am disturbing, hahaha. A pain in the butty, more like.