Woman Jailed for 3 Minutes of 'New Moon' Footage

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The odd thing is, as I see it she didn't even have any intention of uploading the movie, selling copies of it or even watching it herself, she just caught bits of the movie while filming her sister and friends at the movie theatre so it seems more than extreme for the cinema to prosecute her.

The odd thing is, as I see it she didn't even have any intention of uploading the movie, selling copies of it or even watching it herself, she just caught bits of the movie while filming her sister and friends at the movie theatre so it seems more than extreme for the cinema to prosecute her.
Right. Perhaps the theatre just wants attention or something. I think it's totally wrong - and sad. If you're caught selling the movie to lots of people, a prison sentence is more understandable (I think...) but just filming it... it stinks of a theatre wanting to be an attention whore.

The charges against the woman in question have been dropped.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...rate-case.html
She should never have been charged in the first place...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

People get all up in arms way to easily. I'm beginning to wonder if it's in the human nature to attack other people and as we have evolved, we've just found more civilized ways of doing it.

I haven't seen New Moon but from the reviews and trailers I've seen I hear it could be one of the worst movies to ever hit the big screen, I say let her keep her three minutes..

I think paying money to see that movie should be a felony.
Amen.