Kill Bill: Volume 2

Tools    

well maybe one of us didn't read the script and actually didn't know that her daughter was still alive?
hmm....could that be possible?
i think so
so therefor that picture should be a spoiler
that's a big part of the movie that's now ruined for me
thanks

I am excited about Kill Bill Vol. 2. I dont care when it comes out just as long as they are making it! If they rush it it wont be as good as it can be. I will see other movies in the meantime.

Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Teaser Released
Some call it brilliant. Others call it a ripoff masquerading as an homage montage. Whatever it is, the consensus is that Kill Bill: Vol. 1 was entertaining. As is our first peek at Kill Bill: Vol. 2 ...MORE

Hi
I am somewhat disappointed.. the cheesy monologue made me cringe even though i understand it was on purpose. Loved the rear screen projection, carradine and the wink though

It's gonna' get ugly!!!
The bride is back and talk about a women's scoorn. Finally get to see Bill and his death will be great to say the least also looking foward to seening Michael Madsen well see you in line.

Originally Posted by gummo
Why did they beep out her name in Vol. One and in part of Vol.Two? What was the significance?
The seemed to want to keep it a mystery for some reason. Even in the credits they call her 'The Bride'.