MoFo Fantasy Football 2014 - Week 3

Tools    

I know, right? It produces such goofy, conflicting emotions.

"Okay, I want the Broncos to drive down the field, but I want the receiver to get tackled at the one so they run it in, and I want the Titans to score so the Jets fall behind and have to throw a lot."

I know, right? It produces such goofy, conflicting emotions.

"Okay, I want the Broncos to drive down the field, but I want the receiver to get tackled at the one so they run it in, and I want the Titans to score so the Jets fall behind and have to throw a lot."
Its even worse when you are watching your own team. That is not the case for me here, I am just a Manning fan boy. Doesn't look like it matters though. Seems like there is always one team in the league that knows how to defend Manning. Right now it is Seattle.

Wow, Super Bowl rematch, Manning drives down for a TD and a 2-point conversion, and now (presumably) overtime. It was already the most anticipated game of the week. Nuts.

GO SEAHAWKS !!!

I would as well, but to Yoda's earlier point, I could use the extra points from Hauschka.
Who?! Screw Hauschka - WAR PEYTON!!!!!!

Well, that didn't work out. Denver loses and no Hauschka FG. I guess the lesson is root with your heart and worry about fantasy later.

Won 3 out of my 4 leagues. Of course that 4th one is the money league where Im 0-3 now (wince!) Bah! What's sad is after the horrible trades, and drops so far there, Ive still lost $50 in much more embarrasingly bad ways.

The quest to gain the coveted MoFo Bowl trophy continues! In Season 7 Episode 4 next week, TONGO applies scotch tape to Arian Foster & MJD, and does a mojo dance to see if they will go! Guest starring Betty White.

I think Andy Daltons now my backup quarterback Whats nifty is Daltons old offensive coordinator is now Kirk Cousins o.c. Anyway after drafting late for a QB (Dalton & Eli) this kid could be a huge gain.

Ty Hilton got hurt, sorry Badger. I can use some of that Steve Smith though as Sammy Watkins, mmmm - he's not so sure a thing.

Now heres the good part! I play Sean next week. I couldnt have traded away that lumpassed Matt Asiata at a worse time with Foster going down. Seans getting him, which is good as he needs any & everything. Good news in a way for Sean too is Jonathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert got dinged up. So DeAngelo next week's a one man show. With Asiata he'll have 2 sure starters. So far I have none.

Arian Foster, and Maurice Jones-drew, put some tussin' on it why don't you?!

Something funny happened sunday, and I noticed when I saw Andy Dalton caught a touchdown pass from Mohamed Sanu...

Yeah, 3 starting QB's caught passes on Sunday. Funny stuff.